𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍, 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

𝙿- 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝?

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.

𝙿- 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.

𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎.

~Present day~

I was soon pulled out of my trance when miss stokes the orphanage owner knocked on my door. We all have our room here and there's only about 10 of us so it's nice to have our own space and privacy.

M.S- hey Everleigh I need you to come down someone is looking to adopt 12-16 year olds.

E- yeah okay I'll be right down.

M.S- thank you, and you need to start putting yourself out there.

I rolled my eyes, climbed out of bed and threw my hair into a messy bun and made my way downstairs. I mean I wasn't dressed the best, everyone always sees me in either leggings, sweats or hoodies, I never put any effort in because I don't see the point anymore.
I walk into the room and see my only friend Becky.

B- Ev come stand with me.

I nod my head and make my way over to her, we are stood there just having a little conversation here and there until a tall blond masculine man walks in. I look at his face and I feel like I have seen it somewhere but can put my finger in it.

M.S- so kids this is Mr. Evans and he is looking to adopt one of you today. 'She turns to him' I will let you get on and if you have any questions or problems I will be just walking around.

She then leave and all the kids stand there, there is about 6 of us from 12-16, I know I have no luck and I don't really want to talk anyway so I give Becky 'I can't be arsed look' and headed back upstairs to my room.

M.S- Everleigh where are you going?

E- I not in the mood today.

M.S- you are never in the mood! When are you going to actually put yourself out there? I know your scared but you need to try you need to get over your past and move on!

E- well maybe I don't want to try! And have you ever thought it's to HARD to get over my past!
I said with a half shout.

When I turned around I saw Mr. Evans and realised he saw the whole thing so I put my head down and ran up the stairs as fast as I possibly could.

M.S- I'm sorry about that, she never likes to do these things she's just to scared to put herself out there.

C- I totally understand it's hard. Could I maybe go speak to her?

M.S- I- uhh yes sure if you go up the stairs it is your third doorman on the right. I must warn you she might ignore you.

C- I'll take that risk and thank you.

I soon as I ran up the stairs I closed my door and hopped and my bed and cried. I have never been able to get over my past i have a constant flashback in my head and I can't get rid of it and she just doesn't understand, I just wish I had someone to relate to in some way.

*knock, knock*

I'm confused at the knock as no one ever knocks at my door apart from miss stokes when she needs something, I quickly hop out of my bed run to a mirror and wipe my face so it doesn't look like I've been crying then get back on my bed.

E- come in!

The door opens and walks Me. Evans, he closed the door leaving it open a little bit and walks abit further in.

E- you can sit if you want.

C- thanks.

There was a minute of silence until Mr. Evans broke it.

C- so my name is Chris what's yours?

E- Everleigh.

C- that's a really pretty name.

I look down and try to hide my blush with the compliment, I've never had a compliment before so it was strange for some I've just met to say that.

E- umm thank you.

C- I heard you conversation with Miss Stokes and I know these things can be nerve racking and your nerves decide to get in the way so you push yourself away.

I nodded my head and the comment, he knew what I was talking about it's not just that I'm scared of being adopted I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

C- is it okay if I ask a few questions? I can leave if you want.

E- no it's okay go ahead ask away.

C- okay well.... What are your hobbies?

E- umm I don't really have any hobbies I'm just always up here on my phone or doing abit of acting in the mirror.

C- acting? I like it, I'm an actor myself you know.

Then it hit me why the man look so familiar, the hair, masculinity and being an actor. I was talking to the CHRIS EVANS!!!!

E- oh that's why your so familiar?! 'Trying to contain my excitement'

C- yeah aha.

We talk for about another hour and learn more stuff about each other like he has a dog named dodger and that he has siblings called Scott, Carly and Shanna.

C- I'm going to go now and talk to Miss Stokes.

E- that's okay see you later.

C- bye.

I mean yes I was sad that he was leaving because I really enjoyed talking to him and that was probably the last time I would see him because let's face it no one wants to adopt me anyways.

~2 hours later~

M.S- EVERLEIGH PACK YOUR THINGS YOUR GETTING ADOPTED.

E- what?!!!!!

Thanks for reading the first chapter and
Don't forget to vote lovely's xx