Scooter

You and Scooter are sitting in the library studying, as he is your new tutor. You're trying to solve a math problem using the new method he gave you but it's too confusing.
"Scooter, I can't do this there are too many steps and..." You look up to see Scooter staring at you with a light smile on his face.
"And what?" He asks still with the same expression.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" You ask.
"Like what?" He smirks.
"Like, I don't know with that look." You start to get a little red.
"You're really cute when you're confused you know that?" He says making eye contact with you. You don't say anything, just sit there with wide eyes. He laughs a bit.
"Ok, how about we end studying for today and get a snack instead hm?"
You nod and quickly look away so he doesn't see you blushing.
You two gather your things and leave the library in silence.
You get a snack from the vending machine, and eat it in the empty lobby.
"Wanna go for a drive?" Scooter asks out of the blue.
You think for a second before answering.
"Um, sure."
You two get in his car and drive all around the city until you both get tired and decide to go back to school and go to sleep.

Sorry it's so short, I had this in a notebook from a few months ago and thought it was cute.