Scooter Smut

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Scooter has been your tutor for about a month now and the flirting has gotten more and more intense. It went from casual "you look hot today", to jokes about him railing you. You weren't mad about it though.

You go to the library for your tutoring session a few minutes early. Scooter not there yet so you decide to wait. But after about a half hour he still doesn't show so you decide to go to his dorm to see if everything is ok. It's kind of a long walk but you don't really mind.
You reach his dorm and are about to knock on the door when you hear quiet moaning. You press your ear to the door, and you can clearly tell it's Scooter. You don't hear any girl or anyone else so you're a but confused. You knock lightly hoping he hears you. "Scooter?"
Suddenly you hear him call out your name.
"Ugh y/n!"
You furrow your eyebrows confused and open the door. You definitely weren't prepared for what you saw, but you weren't mad either. Scooter is sprawled out on his bed with his hand on his cock. A thin layer of sweat on his forehead and abs that you can see since he's completely naked.
"Oh shi-y/n!" Scooter says falling off the side of his bed. You giggle a bit and walk in, closing the door behind you.
"Scooter, what're you doing?" You ask mischievously.
"Uh- I was just, getting ready for a tutoring session?" It sounds like more of a question than an answer.
"Right, and do you do this every day before our session?" You ask walking closer.
"Mostly when you wear that short skirt in school, but pretty much yeah." He smirks standing up, his cock completely exposed. You stare at it with a sly grin on your face. You put your bag down and walk closer to scooter.
"So I was thinking we could skip our session today and maybe have a little fun instead?" You ask taking your hoodie off leaving you in your sweatpants and crop tank top. You didn't wear a bra, you didn't think it would matter.
"And what kind of fun were you thinking?" He asks getting closer to you. Your bodies are pressed together now, his cock poking your stomach.
"Hm." Is a you say before pulling scooters face to yours and kissing him. It was more lust filled than anything, but none the less enjoyable.
He pulls away and grabs you by the waistband of your sweatpants pulling you onto the bed and on top of him. You guys continue to make out. You grind on scooters boner a bit making him groan.
"Shh, you wouldn't want anyone to hear." You smirk.
"Trust me, they won't care." He says breathless. He grabs onto your hips and guides them back and forth giving both of you pleasure. You stand up and quickly take your pants off leaving you in your black lace underwear. Scooter sits up and pulls your tank top off exposing your soft breasts. He admires them for a moment, blushing before licking then sucking on the left one. You moan putting your right hand in his hair and throwing your head back. He pulls you onto his lap without breaking contact with your boob. He then gets lower, and begins sucking right below your breast most likely leaving a hickey. He lays back and starts pulling your panties off. You take them off completely then climb back on top of him. You begin to suck and bite in his neck lightly. You reach a certain spot right below his ear making him moan, and letting you know you found his sweet spot.
"Stop teasing and just ride me-please" He moans out. You smile and slowly push yourself down onto him. It's a bit uncomfortable at first so you stop for a second, then continue when you're ready. You're immediately consumed with pleasure as you rock back and forth on Scooters dick.
"Uhh- uh y/n-" he manages to get out. He has his hands on your hips pushing you down further on him. You start to go faster making him groan louder.
"Ugh m-mommy!" He calls out. You look down at him and smile.
"What'd you call me?" You ask with a smirk.
"Mommy." He says again. He sounds so submissive. This turns you on even more and you begin to go faster and harder. You bounce up and down while going back and forth with your head thrown back in pleasure.
"Say it again!" You moan out digging your nails into scooters shoulders.
"Mommy! Ugh mommy I'm gonna cum!" He yells out with his eyes squeezed shut.
"Not yet baby, uhh- just a little longer!" You rock and bounce harder.
Suddenly scooter flips you over so you're underneath him and he begins railing you. Hard. You can't help but moan. He brings his face to your chest and begins sucking leaving wet hickeys all across your chest and neck.
"Ugh, Daddy faster!" You moan out. And he did exactly that. He thrusts in and out of you faster moaning and groaning a few times.
Finally you can't take it anymore. You reach your climax and cum all over Scooters dick with your face scrunched up, breathing hard. He keeps going though. He goes harder and faster until you feel his warm cum spill inside of you. He stays there for a second before pulling out and plopping down next to you.
"That. Was. Amazing." Scooter says between breathes. You laugh and roll onto your side facing him.
"It was wasn't it." You smirk. He smiles and pulls you on top of him. His dick is poking your thigh making you horny all over again.
"Wanna go shower with me?" He asks looking down at you. You nod and you both stand up. You have a little trouble walking though, so he helps you into the shower where he begins kissing your neck and chest leading to round two.
When you're done, he gives you a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and you cuddle in his bed then fall asleep in each others arms.

A/n: OMFG I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT RAFE FROM OUTER BANKS WHILE WRITING THIS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY. IVE NEVER WRITTEN ABOUT HIM BEFORE BUT I DID JUST FINISH SEASON TWO SO THATS PROBABLY WHY.
ANYWHOO I hope you enjoy this, it was requested and it's probably one of my favorites so far😏

Peyton_wipp

LOVE YOU HOES SAY IT BACK