Luis

You and the team are playing around waiting for coach to get there. You and Connie are running, (well skating) away from Luis and Dwayne because they're going around tackling people and you two are their next targets.

Dwayne tackles Connie and she bumps into you causing you to fall over and Luis tackles you.

"Got you." The boys say in unison.
You giggle as you and Luis look into each other's eyes. You blush making him blush too. You realize what you're doing and you shove him off of you giggling.

"Wow, rude." Luis says sarcastically.
Dwayne and Connie get up and so do you and Luis.

"Hey, come here, I have an idea." Luis says grabbing your hand and pulling you away to the side.

" What is it?" You ask.

"We should trap Averman in the goal." He says smirking.

"Why is everyone always targeting Averman?" You say smiling.

"Because he makes it too easy." Luis replies innocently shrugging his shoulders.

You giggle and say ok. You skate over to Averman who was playing with Kenny and Luis skates over to the goal. He picks it up and nods signaling you to distract Averman so he could trap him.

"Hey Averman, wanna play tag?" You ask him.

"Sure why not, Kenny you wanna play?" Averman asks Kenny.

"Uh, no I'll leave this one to you guys." Kenny says smirking, knowing what we're about to do.

"Ok, who's it?" Averman asks.

"I am, tag!" You say, and shove him toward Luis who throws the goal over Averman causing him to fall backward and get stuck.

"Damn, I should have seen that coming." Averman says sounding defeated.

You and Luis can't stop laughing as Averman struggles to get out of the goal.

"Come on, before he escapes." You say and grab Luis's hand pulling him with you. He pulls his hand out of yours and grabs onto your waist instead. You get butterflies and your face starts to turn even more red than it already was from the cold. You stop, causing Luis to bump into you and you both fall again. You roll over so you're facing him.

"We gotta stop doing this." He says smirking.

"I don't know, its kinda nice." You say smirking back.

He closes the space between you two and puts his lips onto yours. He passionately kisses you and you kiss back, as you have been waiting for this moment since the day you guys met.

"God, get a room love birds." You hear Juli say. You look up and her and the rest of the team are standing about 6 feet away watching you two.
You blush.

"Will you guys give us some privacy?" Luis says, picking up a glove that was lying next to you and blocking your faces from the team with it.

He turns back to you and kisses you again.

You hear the guys all laughing.

"You guys are ruining the moment, you know that?" You say, only half sarcastically.

You and Luis get up, just as coach gets there.

"All right team, sorry I'm late there was traffic- wait, what did I miss?"

You and Luis look at each other then you all say "nothing" in unison. You and Luis look at each other and smirk.

" Yeah, sure." Coach responds.

"Alright, everybody in there positions, were gonna scrimmage to start practice today."

You all cheer, and scrimmage for about a half hour. You finish practice and kiss Luis goodbye on the cheek before you all leave.