𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽, 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

Y/n gave them a curious look, wondering why they were looking at her like that.

"...Perhaps, in the eyes of a deity such as the Almighty Shogun, the lives of those who inhabit the world are inconsequential..." Ayaka sighed, "Thunder's roar, lightning's flash, the wind's assault, and the rain's descent... all these things take place with no regard for the feelings of the common people."

Y/n knew where this was heading and abruptly blurted, "I'll help you fight the Vision Hunt Decree!"

She hesitated then gave Aether a questioning look,, "That is... if Aether wants to help too. I don't wanna leave him on his own so if he says nye, I'll say nye too."

Aether smiled, "I'll help

"You will? Really!?" Ayaka asked, eyes bright. Whoo, there was much more energy there.

"But you must keep the promise you made me." Aether added.

Y/n deadpanned, "What promise?'

"If you'd stayed last time, you'd know."

Y/n pouted and crossed her arms, a sign that she knew Aether was correct.

"Of course." Ayaka agreed, practically glowing with joy. Y/n liked the look of happiness, it always made her happy too.

They ended up going back to the Komore Teahouse. Rather than listening, y/n sat outside while staring at the sky.

"Oh, what a surprise."

Y/n blinked and spotted a young man a distance away. She didn't recognize him.

He was a giant though. Hecking tall. The only thing about him that wasn't intimidating was his sheepish smile. He had a very feminine face... wait-

Short white hair that looked very fluffy... check! Yellow eyes... check! Scar across the bridge of his nose from a cat... check!

"The first time I saw Tristan's face, I thought he was a girl." Anya murmured, an amused look on her face, "His face looked very squishable, y'know."

Y/n blinked, "...squishable?"

"It depends on the angle you're looking at him from." Anya said with a shrug then grinned, "Hey, wanna go get a snack? I'm pretty hungry, aren't you?"

"Ooo! Yes! Food! :o"

"Let's go! I'll pay! ^^"

"Wait a damn-" y/n jumped to her feet and pointed at the young man, "Tris!"

He blinked once then tilted his head with a confused but  still friendly smile, "Uhmm... yes, that's me-"

Y/n's head was spinning, "How come you don't have those weird bandages on?"

"I'm off duty-"

"HOW???"

"I asked...?"

"BUT... BUT-"

Tris smiled, "Right, you've never seen my face before. Anya says my face makes me look creepy-"

"IT DOES!" y/n gasped, "You're like... like... THE VENGEFUL SPIRIT OF A LITTLE GIRL WHO DIED ON DRAGONSPINE!"

"Aha...ouch..." Tris rubbed the back of his head, "Well, I'm really glad I found you. I just got a letter from Anya and Osiris."

Y/n perked up, "Really? Lemme see!"