Chapter 19

Rosé pov

A month later

We're official but we didn't told our parents about this so here I am sitting on the passengers seat while Jisoo drives to her house. My parents aren't around yet so she decided to introduce me to hers instead since they are willing to meet me, she also said that she would mention me a lot to them.

I'm nervous right now, I already met her brother, her mum already heard of me so as her dad. I'm scared since Mr.Kim is also a CEO they have a collaboration with my father back then, that makes me remember the time where I first saw Jisoo. I fell with her immediately because of her good act towards me.

She's focused on driving while the other hand holding mine she knows I'm nervous since last night that she have to sleep with me.

I like Jisoo not because of her flaws but what makes her, herself. She's an open-minded person and speaks her mind without trying to hurt others, she can be a child sometimes which I find annoying and cute at the same time.

"We're almost there, don't be nervous and just be yourself okay?" she said while caressing my hand I nodded and took a deep breath.

We decided to meet her parents at their house instead and not go to fancy and expensive restaurants. Despite being the daughter of a CEO she still choose simplicity over those inclinations.

I'm just wearing a simple dress and a pair of sandals just like Jisoo said they don't want to be fancy, just simple. It's what I like about them, they're not that people who are trying, trying to show the world their success and their money.

I praise them.

My parents are like that too, but we never spent time together more just like Jisoo's family they're just too sucked up to their works but that didn't matter to me because they would find ways to keep in touch with me.

Not to brag but our company is really high in income that's why they're always busy.

I don't know if they still find joy on their work but I'm hoping they do.

"Here we are, don't be nervous okay?" she told me before unlocking the doors, I got off first their house is indeed big.

"Come" she said and hold my hand as she opened their front door, her mum greeted us with her warm smile now I know where Jisoo got that bright smile of hers.

"You must be Rosé?" her mum said and hugged me, I hugged her back. I saw V waved at me so I wave back.

Her dad was sitting in the middle of the dining room table, Jisoo guided me to sit as she sat next to me. V and her mum sat across us.

"You must be the girl my daughter keeps on telling us? I must say, she's a simp when it comes to you." he says as he whispers the last part but enough for Jisoo to her making her scold at him, they just laugh.

They're really close with each other, somehow making me calm down a little bit. They are really nice and having that same personality as Jisoo.

Funny and just great to bond with.

"Well everyone help yourself." her mum said, I felt shy to move my hands on getting that peace of steak but it's really juicy.

"here ya go" Jisoo handed me as I smiled, "noona Chaeng, do you love Jisoo?" V asked me, Jisoo glared at him making him shut his mouth but he looked at me waiting for my answer, so does everyone in the table.

"of course I do" I felt my cheeks burn red and covered my fave with my hands, Jisoo tried to stop herself from smiling but I guess her own self betrayed her.

"This makes me remember the first time I said I love you to your dad." her mum said,

"ooh.. really mum? can you tell us please? so that noona can do the same to noona Chaeng because noona Chaeng looks so fragile that noona might break her anytime by just touching her." V said as his eyes sparkled while looking at her mum.

Jisoo just rolls her eyes. V is in his first year college but indeed has this childish feature.

Her parents laughed.

Jisoo's mum pov

"Jihoon-ah!, slow down!"  I yelled catching my breath. Jihoon said to meet him here at Han River after school so here we are. I thought he has something to say but he just wanted to play tag with me.

He's attractive in all but I hate it when he acts like a child. Other people find it cute but I find it really annoying.

I can be childish too sometimes.

"Sorry" he said and finally stops, he grabbed the basket that I was carrying he told me to hold that for him, it has a blanket inside and some foods.

When he found a perfect  place for us to sit and a nice view to view he placed the blanket and sat on it, we weren't dating he was still courting me.

He patted the blanket signalling me to sit beside him while he prepares the food he prepared earlier. I sat beside him as the wind blew gently on my hair.

"Here Soo-ah try this." he says and handed me my favourite food.

We aren't together yet but I can see all his efforts now. It's been a while before he admitted his feelings for me, at first I wasn't interested but he's really desperate so I let him court on me.

This whole thing started two weeks ago and I found love in him, between the two of us.

"Hey Jihoon" I started. He hummed in response.

"I love you" I said, he dropped the burger and looked at me jaw-dropped.

"Did I heared that right?" he ask.

"Jihoon Kim I love you!!!" I yelled making him feel embarrassed cause he covered my mouth after that.

"he kissed me after that." I smiled and look at him.

"Years have passed and we had our first child, a girl. We decided to name her Jisoo, the 'Ji' for Jihoon and the 'Soo' from my name Soo-ah. Years have passed when Jisoo was 7 years old, I got pregnant with V."

"How about me mum? Why'd you name me Taehyung?" he said.

"Well it's what your grandparents suggested" I said.

"But sadly he have to move a country because he have to work for the all of us. I didn't expect him to be an owner of a company but he's really hardworking" I smiled at him.

I raised Jisoo and V all by myself, it was so tiring but soon after when V reached college my sister decided to bring him to Japan.

--
Jisoo's pov

Hearing mum's story made me inspired to work harder too, it's already night time and Chaeng's lying on my chest while reading a book, while I'm playing with her hair.

"So are you two thinking of getting children?"

My Dad's question ring around my head making me choke on my own saliva. "Are you okay?" Chaeng got up and caressed my back.

"Yeah I am," I smiled at her "I just remembered what Dad told us earlier" Chaeng sat beside me laying her head on my shoulder.

"That having a child?" she said then giggled. "yeah"

"I don't know about that but we're both girls so there's no way I'm getting pregnant with OUR baby, except for getting a RIVF at the hospital." she explained to me.

"But if you want we can just adopt a baby soon. Not now I'm not ready to become a mother yet" she said making me giggle.

"Yeah, let's judt adopt our own" I nervously giggled "should we go to bed now?" i asked as she nodded.

I turned the lights off and give her cuddles. "I love you," i whispered "I love you too" she responds.

___________________
its almost the end:)