Chapter 2

JISOO POV

I woke up 'cause I smell blueberry sandwich and a coffee by my side. As I opened my eyes I saw Jinyoung on his phone smiling ear to ear, I groaned so he'll notice that I'm already awake. I felt that he placed his phone down and looked at me, I slowly opened my eyes and pretended to get shocked.

"good morning babe" he said and smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I got shocked by his actions, we're not always like this 'cause I would wake up early and cook breakfast for ourselves. I suddenly remembered how I kissed Chaeyoungie's forehead everytime I woke up.

"good morning too" I smiled then scratched my nape.

"uh.. I had to make you breakfast since I'm leaving for work this immediate," he said. "I'll go now bye bye" he waved his hands at me.

I looked at my phone and it's still 7:00am he would go to work at 9:00am tho. Why does it get weird everytime? I took a look at the food he prepared, it's just like how I prepared Chaeyoungie's breakfast.

I took a small bite since I'm also starving, memories of us flashed on my head. Why? I wanna move on.

FLASHBACK

"Yah!! chipmunk stop that!!" I yelled as Chaeyoung keeps on tickling me.

"No! This is revenge!" she continues and I'm starting to ran out of breath from laughing. "Chaeyoungie stop that I'm running out of breath!" I yelled loudly which made her flinch a little.

"Sorry Chicken, it's just that you're laugh is like music to my ears." she then took a bite of the Blueberry Sandwich and silent filled the room.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm running out of breath" I pouted and sat beside her. "no I'm sorry, I should've stopped at the first place." she then hugged me.

"It's oka–" she cut me off when she handed me a bottle of water.

"here drink this" I looked at her and smiled "stop smiling" and forced me to get it, I just laughed.

"yah you liar! you said you're running out of breath!" I wiped my tear from laughing and pinched her cheeks.

"okay okay I'll take it" I said and dranked it.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled while remembering that time. To be honest I've never experienced that from Jinyoung but I can't just leave him there I still have that tiny bit of love for him.

2 months later~

It's just getting more weirder, Jinyoung went home late and didn't even care that our wedding is coming up. It's been 2 months when he proposed to me.

"Jinyoung-ahh" I said sitting beside him. And yes he was smiling on his phone again.

"Hm?" he hummed as a reply.

"aren't you gonna plan our marriage?" I ask and he just looked at me. Why is he being like that? Having second thoughts? really?

"I'm just busy with my work right now, I'm gonna plan about it as soon as possible I promise" he said then kissed my cheeks "I'm going now"

"wait, I thought it's your day off today? I was thinking we could spend some time together" I said but he just shrugged.

"Sorry babe, I thought I'm on my day off too but I guess the office really needs me" he said then left.

I took a peek outside the window and he even isn't going to work, he took a turn and went to the opposite way weird 'cause he would usually use the right side 'cause it's much nearer to his work place.

are you cheating on me?

I sat down on the couch and hugged my leg, if you're cheating on me just please tell me. 

"hellowww" I heard a voice, it must be Seulgi visiting me. "hey" I said.

"what's up with the frown? I missed you Jichuyah" she said then hugged me, I hugged her back.

"why are you sad? c'mon let's go out" I nodded and changed my clothes then we both went out. I can't stop thinking about Jinyoung.

"hey you're dozing off, care to tell me what your thinking?" we're inside her car.

"quick question. Has Jinyoung been weird when I'm not around?"

SEULGI POV

I

don't know if I am allowed to answer that question. I work as a bartender at this club one night I'm not sure if it was really him, the lights we're flashing at there we're alot of people so I'm not sure.

This guy came in with a girl his arm were surrounding the girls shoulder, weird 'cause they have the same height as Jinyoung. But I'm not really sure if it's him. The girl was super flirty around him and was so seductive.

"no why?" I just told her, I don't want to be fast to accuse he might be inoccent afterall.

"okay I was just asking" she said. she have nothing to tell me so I drove off to where we are going.

"why'd you suddenly ask? c'mon you can tell me I'm your besty remember?" I said.

"Nah it's just.. you know I'm engaged with him. But he barely talks about our marriage." she answered and I just nodded, I don't know what to answer.

"I'm sorry to hear that Chu" I said and she just nodded.

I felt bad for Jisoo, if it's really Jinyoung in that bar then I'll tell Jisoo. She loves Jinyoung I can tell it.

________________