Kirishima grinned. "Don't worry about it!"

"Oi! What about me!" Bakugou barked.

Keiko rolled her eyes before saying, "Thank you, pom-pom."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING —"

"Bakugou, I think we should go!" Kirishima cut in, wrapping an arm around the explosive boy and steering him away.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, SHITTY HAIR!"

Midoriya turned to the girl. "Ko – Kobayashi-san, you should —"

"Keiko," she corrected Midoriya.

"Keiko-san —"

"It's just Keiko, Midoriya, drop the honorifics."

"You have to rest!" He blurted out before the ravenette could interrupt him again, immediately covering his mouth after in horror as he realized that he had cut the girl off.

"I know that," she huffed as she watched Bakugou and Kirishima quarrel, "but this is a competition. There's no time for rest."

"You can't just throw your health aside!" Midoriya insisted.

Keiko raised an eyebrow. Says the kid who charged at a villain, breaking both his legs in the process.

She wanted to say that very badly, but she just walked away without another word to resist that temptation.

"Forty-two of you made it through the preliminary," Midnight announced from her spot on the stage. "Even if you didn't make it through, don't worry. You still have a chance to shine." She licked her lips.

"Next round, the real battle begins. The mass media will be thoroughly entertained from here on. Do your best!"

Keiko scoffed. I could care less for the media.

"Now, for the second round."

The roller thing appeared behind Midnight, but Keiko was too dizzy to focus on it. She simply sat down on the floor with her feet crossed, earning stares from allies and enemies alike.

Though it attracted unwanted attention, it helped soothe her head a little.

"Although I know what it is... what could it be? What could it be?

"And now, here it is!" Keiko looked up, finding the words CAVALRY BATTLE.

It's time for the team rounds, isn't it? The sports festival is to show our behavior independently, with a team and... against each other.

Wow. Thanks to my galaxy-sized brain, the last round is spoiled for me. Lovely.

Keiko being Keiko, she didn't listen to the rules, but from the picture shown, she got a pretty accurate idea of how to play. You just have to play emperor and survive by toppling other empires, aka other teams.

"But there's one difference," the pro hero said. "Each of you will be assigned points based on your results in the race."

Keiko flinched a little when Midnight snapped at her classmates for figuring out the game too quickly.

My god, her boobs are jiggling.

"The first place is worth... ONE MILLION POINTS!"

Keiko looked up at Midoriya, who was a few feet away from her. She chuckled sadly but quietly when he started looking bothered by the glares directed his way.