ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 8

Start from the beginning

suho called my name but i left him to take a picture with my friends.

sorry... suho...

jugyeong, sua, sujin and i shared tent. so far, this trip seemed like it was going in the right direction.

until it didn't.

as we were taking photos of all the class, everyone pushed seojun and i together. they claimed it was a couple photo.

"hey! who's dating in school?"

for the first time, i'm grateful for the dean's existence.

"not me, sir!"

mr. han took the 'couple photo' anyways.

"are you guys really a couple?"

"you guys are really dating, right? hey, they're dating!"

"no! take off your shirt."

"hey, why are you trying to undress me? you're so naughty!"

bruh. where's my savior when i need him?... wait. where is jihoo?

i left the group despite them screaming at me to go take more couple pictures.

...

the whole day students have been talking about seojun and i as a couple.

i tried to avoid them by sticking with jihoo but it didn't help that seojun seemed awfully clingy today.

it's like we're a bunch of toddlers, seriously.

as we played the newspaper game, we had to find a way to fit all 4 of us- seojun, jihoo, another student and i- on one folded piece of newpaper.

jihoo prepared to carry my on his back but seojun lifted me up bridal style. suho walked to our group but taehoon pulled him back.

what's with all this drama?

i looked at jihoo, i could tell he was also starting to get tired of it.

"i'm done with this."

he dropped the student and pulled me out of seojun's arms.

suho's team won but my attention was not on the prize at all.

...

a group of students were playing a fun game i used to play when i was younger. i used to call it 'tell the truth or get zapped'.

it's pretty self explanatory.

the game was going smoothly until sua called me, "park beomi... there is something romantic between you and jihoo."

"pft, no."

i was zapped. the group gasped, they didn't even hit me with their little, squeaky hammers.

"omg beomi! okay then what about seojun? there's definitely romance there!"

"of course not," i was zapped again, "this thing is seriously broken!"

i don't even want to look up at jihoo or seojun right now. it's too awkward.

"ooh, beomi! and suho?"

"suho?"

"any romance? you two seem close."

that was random. especially from taehoon.

"n-no. no romance."

i was zapped again. my classmates went wild with their hammers and rumors as i hid my blushing face.

i put the little lie detector in front of jugyeong, "i have someone i like."