"Of course, how would you? You rich guy, won't remember me the poor one." Zaheer said, & a lone tear came out of his eye.

"Wanna talk over this?" I asked, out of worry. The team, Rajvir & Zaheer stared at me.

"Yes, please. It will be better" Zaheer said, staring right in my eyes. I smiled at him, & looked at Rajvir, who was fuming in anger.

"Calm down Rajvir. Zaheer, helped me." I said honestly, & looked at Zaheer.

What I said was true. If Zaheer wouldn't have come that day with food, then maybe John & his men would have still beaten me to the core, & make me starve to death.

"Helped you?" Rajvir asked, as he frowned once again. I poked his nose with my finger, & said,

"Yes. He helped me, he bought me food, & also told the torturers to leave me alone." I said, with a smile, & looked at Zaheer & lightly bowed at him, as a thank you. He smiled in return & wave sit off.

"Since he helped you, I will do this over a talk, but the people who tortured you, will be dead." He said, while pressing the bridge of his nose.

I nodded at him. & Took Zaheer's & Rajvir's hand, & dragged them out of that place.

Soon we ended up in a nearby cafe. I sat beside Rajvir, & Zaheer sat across from me.

"Start." Rajvir said, or more like ordered. I lightly glared at him, & Zaheer lightly chuckled at us, & nodded his head.

"I am Zaheer, the person who people never noticed. I was in the same class as Ishita, I liked her, more like loved her. I would think about her day & night, & try to gather the courage & tell her that I love her, but that never happened. I was the shy type, she was the extrovert type. She was sweet, i was into fights, she loved helping others, I bullied others. & Why did I bully them? Cause I wanted their attentions. But, like I said, no one noticed me. I bullied, got into fights, did the most worst things, but yet no one noticed me. & On the other hand, Rajvir was there. Who was smart, handsome, always visible to others, & having that spark in his eyes for Ishita. Ishita too loved you that time. How do I know this? Cause she used to look the same way at you, the way I looked at her. I was a stalker for her. Did everything to gain attention, but in the end I failed. I accepted my fate, & let the bygones be bygones. I had moved on, until, Rajvir's father showed up, Ranvir uncle.

He told me that if I help him in kidnapping Ishita then he will let me have her, love her, & then marry her. It took some time to decide, but at the end I chose the evil side. Kidnapping Ishita. I knew I shouldn't do it, but at the same it felt right. When I had made the deal with Ranvir uncle, I had told him to not touch her, or even torture her. But, who would have known that he will do what he wants to & ignore my sayings? I let that also slide, even through I was fuming in anger. Then, I decided to meet her, I met her, for the first time, the girl I loved so much talked to me. The 15 years... After 15 years I talked to my first ever crush, & love. It was like a dream to be honest.. I was feeling so nervous of how to act, but when I was with her, my nervousness just flew away. But, I hope she can forgive me for what I have done." Zaheer said, & looked at me.

I smiled at him, & said,

"All you wanted is attention. All you wanted is to spend some time with the person you love. & That doesn't sound like a crime, but yet, you shouldn't have agreed to what Papa said, Zaheer." I said, with a little anger.

"I am sorry." Zaheer said, & looked down.

"It's fine, since I am with the one I love, It's fine. But, now the thing is that why did Papa wanted me to divorce Rajvir?" I said slowly.