Today & since the day I came here all I think about is Rajvir. Rajvir is in my head day or night, I miss him. I miss the way he looks at me, I miss the way he used to flirt with me, & especially I miss the way he used to get his morning kiss from me. I chuckled at the thought of him getting quick pecks from me. I wish I could do them again.. I wish I could tell him that I love him, & only him till my last breath... If only that day, he was not being angry with me, then I guess he would have known how much I loved him...

From the very start it was him. It was only him, I never dated anyone, even though they were boys who were head over heels for me, but I was stucked with my past, stucked with my past love, & now stucked with my husband, who is my past love, & present love now.

My wounds are been healed now. But, my heart's can't be healed...

It's the regret that I am carrying on my shoulders. Regret of not telling Rajvir that I love him. Even though, that day I would have confessed, but still I regret it that I had not made it clear with him. Maybe I didn't give him hints that I loved him..

Nevertheless, I have been sitting here from what looks like an hour now. There was nothing in this room, only a dim light to keep me away from the darkness. I was occupied by four beige walls.

Deep in my thoughts, I played with the hem of my dress.

I jolted up when I heard gun shot sounds. What happened?

I went towards the door to open it, but it was locked. I made my back touch the door, & slowly slid down & sat on my knees.

Who is firing? & Why? Has Rajvir come to my rescue?

If it was Rajvir then people would have already taken me out from here than locking me inside in here, right?

Suddenly the door opened & the unknown man came in, & told me to stand up, & I did as I was told.

He held both of my shoulders, & looked stared into my eyes.

"Look, i don't have time to explain. We need to get out of here right now." He said, & not wishing for my reply, he took a hold of my hand & pulled me with him outside.

We were running through the hallway, when suddenly someone said behind our backs,

"Stop right there, otherwise you will be dead."

That is Rajvir's voice! I yanked my hand from the unknown man's grip, & turned around, to see the only man I love.

"Rajvir..." I whispered, & he smiled, & pulled me into a bone crush hug.

I hugged him back tightly. Finally, I was back in my man's arms.

"You okay?" Rajvir asked after sometimes of hugging. I nodded & smiled at him.

He caressed my cheeks, with the same spark in his eyes, which I always see in his eyes for me. Love.

He put his arm around my shoulder, & I turned & looked at the unknown man.

"What were you doing with her?" Rajvir said, & pointed his gun at the unknown man.

The unknown man sighed, before taking his phone out & dialling a number.

"Can you come here? Quickly?" The unknown man said.

"Alright." The unknown man said, & cut the call, & looked at us.

"I am Zaheer." He said, & looked stared at Rajvir.

Rajvir frowned.

"You don't remember me do you?" Zaheer said, & chuckled.