"This is not good at all," (F/n) shook her head, "There's no way this wasn't planned or intentional,"

"What do the files even say?" asked Monte.

"Originally it was supposed to be files with complete information with how each company works, who's connected with who, and the main reason us corporations are working together," (F/n) explained, "I took note of the original data and make back ups with all the correct information so that if there were just small little errors, I could go and edit the files myself," (F/n) split her screen and opened her version of the files, "But the information that is on these files are complete bullshit. Nothing correlates with anything,"

"Example?"

"Me and Kuroo are mainly partners in business because of Kozume," she furrowed her eyebrows, "If it wasn't for Kozume, Kuroo would've never crossed my mind as being a business partner. However in these files, it says we're partners because of our relationship status and how we were in a "non-professional" relationship in highschool,"

Monte chuckled, "Interesting," he took a breath in, "Whoever did these files wanted some drama within the corporations,"

"Tell me about it," she closed her iPad and sighed, "Right before a meeting too,"

"Well, we'll do what we can during the meeting then pull Kuroo and Kozume afterwards,"

"Will do,"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Okay, so what the hell is going on with you?” asked Iwaizumi as Oikawa trips over literally nothing on their walk.

“Nothing,” Oikawa denied as he got up and dusted his legs. There was a prominent scrape but he didn’t pay too much attention to that.

“You literally haven’t been responding to any of my questions since we started this walk,” Iwaizumi pointed out, “I’ve been having a conversation with myself,”

Oikawa stayed quiet. Deep down inside he knew that Iwaizumi was right. He hasn’t been himself ever since his last relationship, but it’s really been showing ever since…

“Don’t tell me it’s because we ran into (F/n) the other day,”

Oikawa froze at what Iwaizumi stated. He looked at Iwaizumi, who’s eyes were staring into Oikawa’s soul, before looking away. Iwaizumi sighed, “Of course,”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Exactly what it implies,"

"Why are you always so protective of her?"

Iwaizumi stared at his friend in disbelief. It took all his will power to not sock Oikawa in the face.

“Really?” Iwaizumi scoffed, “Why am I protective of her?” he asked the Rhetorical question, “I mean, I don’t know. It’s not like the father of her child completely abandoned her, leaving her with nowhere to go and having her depend on other people for help,”

“I’m not the father of her kid,” Oikawa persisted.

Iwaizumi closed his fists. For years he’s been trying to convince Oikawa that he is the real father but nothing seems to work.

“It doesn’t matter anyway,” Iwaizumi stated, “She doesn’t need you, not even her daughter,”

“Stop,” Oikawa said.

“What?”

“I said stop,” he pleaded, “Why do you always say that?”

“Since when did you start caring about what I say to you?”

Oikawa stayed silent for a couple seconds before answering, “Because she said the same thing,”

“What?”

Oikawa sighed before finally answering, “... left me,”

Iwaizumi sighed before walking up to his best friend and pulling him into a bro-hug. Oikawa accepted, letting his built up tears finally fall down his face.

“I-i think it’s time I tell you what happened in Argentina…”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*hopefully this doesn't have many mistakes

*hopefully this doesn't have many mistakes. i might be slow with updates because of school, but ill be writing as much as i can. thank you for those reading this story, ily all <3