Kohana gasped, "I get to go to Uncle Shira's and Uncle Zumi's?!" her eyes sparkled, "Let's go right now,"

Kohana was now trying to drag her mother out of the playroom to get the car. (F/n) laughed at her daughter's excitement and grabbed her briefcase and followed her daughter's grasp. They made it to the garage where Monte and Satoshi were waiting next to the car. It was a black Escalade with tinted windows and bullet proof glass.

"Good Evening Ms. Lee," Monte greeted opening the back doors of the car, "We're right on schedule,"

"Perfect," (F/n) picked Kohana up to place her in her carseat, "Let us drop Kohana off at Shira's first,"

"As you wish,"

Satoshi sat in the passenger seat while (F/n) sat in the back next to her daughter. Kohana was swinging her little legs while looking out the car window. (F/n) grabbed her iPad stored in the other side of her briefcase and opened some files. She was looking through them and caught something that made her scrunch her face. Monte noticed this while driving.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, looking through the rearview mirror before turning his attention back to the road.

"Ugh, yes," (F/n) pulled her phone out, "Something just doesn't add up in these files," (F/n) sent a text to a certain someone, "I'll have to discuss this with another partner possibly after the meeting,"

"Alright," Monte looked to check Kohana before saying, "Will we need Satoshi to stay with her?"

"That would be nice, thank you," (F/n) replied before closing the files and turning off her iPad.

After driving for 20 more minutes, they reached Shira's house. (F/n) helped Kohana get out of the car, telling Satoshi the issue and asking him to stay with Kohana and Shira for the night and the morning. (F/n) carried Kohana into Shira's house, who's door was opened by one of his assistants at home. Shira walked out of his office and greeted the pair walking into the foyer.

"There's my two favorite girls," greeted Shira.

"'cle Shira!" exclaimed Kohana as she tried wiggling out of (F/n)'s grasp.

(F/n) set Kohana down and Kohana ran up to Shira, who bent down to match her height. She practically tackled him with a hug, to which he happily returned.

"Thank you so much for watching her tonight," (F/n) said.

"Of course," Shira picked Kohana up and rested her on his hip, "You don't need to thank me,"

"Remember, she's going to Hajime's in the morning,"

"I know," Shira then noticed that Satoshi had walked in, "Why is he here?"

"Someone messed up a big chunk of files. It was too much to consider it a simple mess up, so we have to take precautions,"

"I see, will he be staying with her until you get back?"

"Yes, I apologize for the inconvenience,"

"Nonsense," Shira greeted Satoshi, "The more the merrier,"

(F/n) chuckled and walked over to Kohana, "Okay baby, I'm going to work now," she gave her a kiss on her forehead, "Be good for Shira and Satoshi okay?"

"Yes mommy," replied Kohana, "Be careful, I love you,"

"I love you more,"

(F/n) said her goodbyes to Satoshi and Shira before walking out and walking back to the car. She got into the passenger seat this time and pulled out her iPad once again. She began looking at the messed up files once more.