"So won't take it, I feel like for the first time I'm not faking, Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing, Master of anticipation, Don't you keep it all to yourself" I continued singing.

"Just a touch of your love is enough, to knock me off my feet all week just a touch of your lo-ove, just a touch of your lo-ove" I continued singing along and then my phone started ringing and I turned the shower off and and stepped out the shower and dry my hands on my towel and I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller id and it was Namjoon.

I quickly answer the call and I asked.

"Namjoon anything wrong?" I asked.

"I've been ringing the doorbell for the past three minutes and no one answered" he said.

"I'm coming I said" I said.

"Okay" he said and I hug the phone up and wrapped my towel around me and open my bathroom door and I toss my phone on the bed and quickly ran downstairs to open the door for him.

I open the door for him and he kept looking which made me blush.

Namjoon POV

Jihyo open the reveling her in only her towel and Fuck I couldn't believe she this sexy, I mean I know she's already sexy but just in a towel showed me that she even more sexy and Namjoon Jr was twitching in my pants and I'm trying to keep him down.

I kept staring at her without blinking and she asked.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I just pointed at her and she looked down and I saw her whole face turn red and then she said.

"Please come in" she said and ran off.

I can inside and took a seat on the couch and waited for her and after five minutes she came downstairs in a very short outfit and starting to think she's trying to give me a boner.

She looked at me and I asked.

"So where are we studying today?" I asked.

"My room" she said and I nodded.

She turned around and started leading the way to her room and her back view is literally trying to make me get a boner.

We arrived at her room and she told me to sit on her bed as she make room on her desk and I nodded.

I saw her laptop was on and there was a picture of me as here wallpaper, which made me shocked because she also feels the same way about me.

After she was finish she called me and I went over to and took a seat and said.

"We'll start with your easy subjects and the we'll move on to the challenging ones" I said and she nodded.

After three hours we finished her easy subjects and I said.