Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked in his cold tone.

"Can I get goodbye kiss or hug?" I asked as I looked down playing with my fingers and Yoongi walked up to me and kissed me, leaving me shocked and then I responded to the kiss and then he my grabbed my ass making gasp at his sudden behavior and then he instead his tongue into my mouth and his tongue romed all over my mouth and then he pulled away and said.

"Happy now" he said in his cold tone and then left the house, leaving me blushing like a fool.

Yoongi POV

I was in my office thinking about the kiss and I just smiled because I got to taste her sweet lips again, I smiling when suddenly my office door open revealing my friends Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin hyung, Jimin and my two brothers-in-law Jungkook and Taehyung and Jimin asked.

"Hyung what have you smiling so much?" Jimin asked and I shook and said.

"Nothing" I said.

"Hyung are you and Nayeon noona coming the business party?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Are you still cold towards Nayeon?" Namjoon asked and I didn't say anything.

"Come on hyung it's almost two years since you and Nayeon got married and you already told us that you love her and yet your still being cold towards her" Hoseok said.

"I'm just afraid to be hurt again" I said.

"Hyung my Noona is nothing like those girls" Jungkook said.

"Yoongi Jennie and Nayeon are literally besties and do you think Jennie will allow you to marry someone who will hurt you" Jin hyung said.

"I know but it's my " I said and was cut off by Jimin.

"It's just your coldness" Jimin said and I just looked down.

I was about to say something when my office door open revealing my annoying little sister Jennie.

Jennie walked in and ran to her husband and kiss and asked.

"Babe why are you here and not at work?" Jennie asked Taehyung.

"The boys and I wanted to see hyung" Taehyung said.

"How was shopping?" Taehyung asked Jennie.

"Amazing as always" Jennie said and I rolled my eyes and said.

"Taehyung didn't dad told you not to let Jennie over spend" I said and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I know hyung but I can't so no to my baby" Taehyung.

"He's lying oppa it's because I have the goods to make him say yes" Jennie said and smirk and Taehyung blushed.

"Didn't need to know that but why are you here?" I said.

"Well I bought a beautiful dress for Nayeon unnie to wear at the party tonight" Jennie said.

"It better not be reveling anything" I said.

"It's not oppa" Jennie said and I saw chuckle.

"Well oppa I came here to tell you I'm going to your house and hoping that you can drop me but since my taetae is here he'll drop me right babe" Jennie said.

"Babe I have to go back to work" Taehyung said.

"Then cancel our plans of the party tonight" Jennie said.

"Let's go babe" Taehyung said and grab Jennie hand and left but before she left she shouted.

"Bye oppa!" Jennie shouted.