Angry Husband (Liskook)

Comincia dall'inizio

"You know your sexy when your angry" I said and seductive way placing my hand on his chest

"Oh really?" He asked looking at my lips.

"Yes daddy" I whispered into his Turing him on.

"Lisa stop what your doing or i might not contain myself" he said.

"And what makes you think I want you to contain yourself" I said and started to unbuttoned his shirt.

After I open all the buttons on his shirt, I took it off leaving him complete shirtless and I started to staring at his abs and Jungkook said.

"Like what you see" he said with a smirk.

"Of course because it's all mines" I said placing my hands on his chest.

"Lisa your starting to make me hard" he said and I smirk because I already feeling his hard members poking my ass.

"I know daddy's mad at me and I want to make it up to you" I said.

Jungkook wasted no time and pulled me into a kiss, the kiss was passionate and full with love and then I felt him grabbed me ass making me surprised and he took that chance and inserted his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue romed all over my mouth and then he pulled away and started kiss my neck leaving hickeys and talking off my top leaving me in my bra.

Jungkook grabbed my breasts and started squeezing them, making me hiss in pain and then he grabbed the middle of my bra and ripped it off leaving my breasts exposed and I said.

"Yah kookie you can't keep tearing my bra everytime we have sex" I said and he just look at me and said.

"We're fucking rich you can always buy more, now shut the fucking up and pleasure daddy" he said dominant voice making me wet.

I got off his lap and push him on the bed to lay down and then I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down and his dick sprung out because he wasn't wearing any underwear and I just giggle and asked.

"Daddy why aren't you wearing any underwear?" I asked as I placed my hands on his dick.

"I'm not wearing any underwear because after shopping I was going to fuck you whether you like it or not, now put my big dick in your mouth" he said and I placed his dick in my and started sucking him off.

I kept bobbing my head up and down on his dick and he started moaning.

"Fuck Lisa I love it when suck my cock" he said pushing my head deeper down on his dick making me gag.

I kept deep throating him and I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth, which means he going to cum and Jungkook said.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" he said as he cum in my mouth and then he pulled out his dick out of my mouth and said.