seven

Jenny Zeng POV.

Yesterday Yu Yan told me about all her trauma, and now I look at her in a different light. I already knew she has gone through some shit, but I never would've guessed she killed someone. She killed her abuser. She had to have a lot of courage, im proud of her.

Now we're laying in my bed, her cuddled up to me, her head on my chest, while I'm caressing her hair.

Tho I am still not over the fact she murdered someone, I get her, I understand her reasons.

"My fucking god it's 5 AM what is it?" I pulled the blanket on top of my head as Yu Yan was jumping around in the room.

"I wanna go buy a desk! So you can do your homework in here!" she continued jumping with a smile on her face.

"Fine, fine, just give me a few second" I stretched in the bed, then slowly got out it.

While Yu Yan was jumping around me in the kitchen I was somehow able to make some eggs, put them on the table and sat down.

"Eat this, I'm not hungry. I'll dress up in the meanwhile" I said as I walked into our room.

We had just left the house, now walking towards the bed store when ...

"Keni, watch out!" I heard the faint voice of Yu Yan as I got knocked over by said girl...

Yu Yan POV.

"Keni, watch out!" I screamed as I saw a huge truck not stopping by the crosswalk. Given the fact I was walking behind her, I was able to knock her away from in front of the truck...

Suddenly... Everything is.... Fading away, almost like.. It's falling apart. I can see Keni's horrified face in the distance breaking into butterflies and flying away... It's all.. Empty now...