Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I tried to pull away from his embrace but he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. “Cant BREATHE!” I squeaked. He let me go and I thought I saw a hint of red on his cheeks. “Aw did I make you embawassed?” I asked with a puppy dog face. “Do you know how cute you are when you do that?” he asked. I blushed turned and walked away. Wrong decision he only caught up. “Hey! Don’t try and ditch me! I’ll only come back.” He said in a matter of fact tone. “Oh shut up and walk with me!” he laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets. We walked in silence until I broke it. “Why didn’t you respect me and bow like a gentleman in the woods?”

“Well, I don’t know exactly I kinda wanted a challenge and you sure as hell gave it to me.” He explained while running his hand throughout his sandy blonde hair. I sighed and said “Well, that’s real mature of you Isaac.” I stated sarcastically.

“I’m sorry its just when I saw you my inner wolf went crazy and he… well earlier my I couldn’t control him he went out of my control and he wanted you… like really bad.” He explained I laughed weakly.

“Well I’m gonna go home I guess.” I said running my hands through my bronze hair. “Let me walk you!” he said desperately. “Okay.” We walked to my house and on my way there my hand just ‘magically’ found his. I saw him smirk as he gripped my hand tightly. After a five minute walk we arrived to my peach colored home. We walked up the porch steps and then he stopped me “Hey, um, would you mind, uh, coming to dinner with me this Friday?” he asked nervously. “Aw! Your so cute when your nervous!” I said pinching his cheek as he blushed. “Sure that sounds great!” I said perkily.

Right before I went inside I pecked him on the cheek and slammed the door in his face. “Aw! Come on really Jane?” I giggled as I walked into the living room to a very suspicious Yvette. “What just happened you were supposed to be home from school…” she looked at the microwave clock, “Three hours ago!” she said with a surprised expression planted on her face.

I sighed probably the millionth time today and said “Mate issues.” That was all I had to say and she shut up. “Hey wanna go to the movies? I heard that Beastly movie came out today?” “Eh… How bout we do a day spa like in the old days when I was like four!” she nodded excitedly.

We ran upstairs into her room to grab the nail polish stuff and we ran into my room. I went into my bathroom and grabbed all of the supplies needed: two bathrobes, three bottles of facial wash, six hand towels, pore strips, and face lotion.

And from downstairs I grabbed: a bowl a guacamole, and nail polish remover.

“Ready?!” she asked.

“MMMHHHMMM!”

½ AN HOUR LATER!

I lay on my love sac with a bathrobe on guacamole on my face and toilet paper in between all of my toes and fingers. I sighed. This felt soo good.

“Enjoying your facials ladies?” I heard Georges voice filled with curiousity.

“Excellent just like when I was little.” I said dreamily wishing I could stay like this forever.

“Alright Jane time to take off the guac and swap it for a pore strip.” I nodded as she wiped my face and I wiped hers. So we dampened our heavenly soft faces to put on the pore strips. I grabbed my camera and took a pic of Yvette when she wasn’t looking. “JANE!” I laughed so hard at the picture. She had her pore strip on and her eyes look like she is drunk and her mouth partially opened.

“OH MY LORD I THINK I MIGHT PEE MY PANTS!” I shouted as she took the camera from my hands but its too late now I locked the picture and she had no clue what my secret passcode was to delete it.