Chapter 10- A Time like No Other

Start from the beginning

"You don't get off that easy," Adrien said, recoating the dildo. He moved me onto my back. He pulled out, reapplying lube to his dick. To keep me wrapped around his finger, he slipped the dildo in and out of me. Once he'd sufficiently recoated his dick and examined the sex toy. He unfortunately found the button that made it vibrate and I knew that he wasn't going to let me get off easy. He slipped the vibrating toy inside of me, placing it perfectly so that it was hitting my g-spot. I gasped, trying to hold on to my sanity. I grasped the bedsheet, hoping that I would be able to hold on.

Adrien looked down at his good work. He was giving me so much pleasure that I was afraid he wouldn't be able to get off. But that's when he did it. With the toy still vibrating and hitting my g-spot, he slipped his dick in, causing me to scream. Adrien's demeanor dropped and he immediately pulled out.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" He looked distraught. He lifted my butt to his face, checking to see if I was bleeding.

"Adrien," I whimpered. "Kale chips."

"What?"

"My safe word is kale chips." He chuckled, nodded, and then slowly made his way back into me. Pleasure exploded into my body. The vibrating toy by itself could've made me come, but now that Adrien was sliding in and out of me, I didn't know how much more I could handle. I could feel my breath shortening as I got closer and closer to finishing.

"This toy...fuck," Adrien said, his head tilting back in pleasure. With both his dick and the toy in my ass, he was getting the best experience too. With a few more strokes, Adrien was ready. He was about to pull out when I grabbed his arm, which had been holding my leg close to his chest.

"Come inside me, please," I begged.

"I'm not ready for kids," Adrien jokingly replied.

"I'm on birth control," I joked back. With a smile and roll of his eyes, he kept thrusting, eventually moaning as he came inside me. The combination of Adrien and my sex toy made me come on my stomach. We stayed there panting for a bit, Adrien still inside me and the toy still going. He pulled out both his dick and the toy. I moved to sit up, but Adrien stopped me.

"Can I carry you to the shower?" I nodded, causing Adrien to smirk.

"Can we sixty-nine while I carry you to the shower?" I blushed and motioned for him to pick me up. He flipped me upside down, my ass right in front of his face and my face right in front of his dick. Adrien wasted no time and started eating me out as soon as he could. I took his dick in my mouth, taking it in my throat. Adrien took the smallest, slowest steps to get to the bathroom, enjoying my ass too much to make it a quick trip. I kept sucking on his dick. Each time I deepthroated it, it got harder.

"Fuck I'm gonna come again." Sure enough he did, coating my throat in his cum. He stopped eating me out to look down at me.

"Have any other holes I should fill?" I giggled before taking his balls in my mouth, letting my tongue play with them. Adrien's moans were muffled by my ass which he had gone back to indulging in. When he came up for air, he spoke again, "I love eating your ass. You're so fucking delicious." We finally reached the shower and Adrien flipped me rightside up. We made out for a little before making our way into the water.

I laid down on the couch in front of my TV, waiting for Adrien to finish up in the bathroom.

"You want something to eat? I'm starving!" Adrien asked, opening the bathroom door.

"You just ate," I joked.

"You're right, I should get another serving! Come here and sit on my face!" I rolled my eyes and feigned like I was going over to him. He chuckled.