𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

"Whoa. Maxie, chill out." Adam says, putting his hands on the brunette's shoulders, "What's wrong?"

Maxine takes a deep breath, "I can't tell you"

"Why?"

"Because then if I do. You'll be in the middle of the mess and I can't have that"

"So, why are you talking to me about this now"

"So, you don't think I'm having some psychotic episode"

"Well, it's a little too late for that" Adam jokes, causing Max to roll her eyes, "I'm kidding. I'm kidding" he says, placing his hands on her cheeks and squishes them together, "god, you really do look like a chipmunk" Max chuckles, swatting his hands away, "knew you'd laugh at that"

"Whatever" she says, before walking away.

🪩🪩🪩

The intelligence team meets up at some Lumber yard, where Voight told them to go after getting the name of a suspect.

"Brent Norelli. Assault, armed robbery. Even did six months at the cook county psych ward." Hank says, showing his team a picture of Brent, "Norelli inherited this lumber yard from his old man, but it's just a front. He just broke off from the outfit old timers, but he's already making plays for some of their rackets. Let's go"

The intelligence team duck under a garage door with their guns drawn, slowly making their way through the lumber yard and Olinsky yells, "Chicago Police! Get down on the ground, let me see your hands!"

Antonio nudges a box that had fallen open and whistles, "ten years worth of oxy."

Voight pushes a guy up against a ladder and asks, "where's Norelli?"

"He's in the store room" the guy says, pointing to a room that says private on it. The team stands on either side of the door when Antonio slams his fist on the door.

"Chicago Poli-" Antonio was cut off by bullets flying through the door. The detective then puts his gun through the hole in the door and hits the shooter, who falls down on the ground.

Kevin kicks in the door and Mickey runs in and shouts, "Police, stay down" kicking the gun away from the shooter.

Kevin flips him over, ripping his shirt open to see a bullet proof vest and says, "nice vest"

🪩🪩🪩

Max hangs up her desk phone and says, "one blast of double ought buckshot, killed both Fagen and Marcelo. No shells were found at either Murder. Crime scene estimates the killers height based on blood splatter to be 5'10, which totally narrows it down"

"There was no forced entry to any of the doors or windows in Marcellos' building. There's a fire escape in the back, but it doesn't lead to the roof." Erin states, "you'd have to climb up from there, which is not an easy feat. But it's the only way that somebody could have come and gone unnoticed"

"How long have you been doing this?" Al asks Hank, who nods his head, "alright, and how many shotgun murders have we seen before these?"