He says and jungkook went mute before he slowly nodded his head and stare straight into jinim's eyes.

"Then what about us hyung don't we deserves happiness too"he whispered softly and jinim let out a broken sigh.

"My happiness doesn't matter"he said quietly and jungkook slowly took a step towards him and took both his hands.

"Hyung you've always put others happiness above yours and don't you think that have to stop"jungkook whispered desperately but let out a frustrated huffed when jinim removed his hands.

"No kook I'm sorry I can't do that, Jimin is------

"Shut up jinim,be selfish for once and do what you want without caring what people feels or think about it,if you want to cry,cry your eyes out and if you want to laugh,laugh till your mouth started to hurt and stop giving a damn on what people think about it,chase your happiness for once and see how goddamn good it feels to be happy."jungkook shout and jinim froze staring at him with wide eyes.

He sigh frustratedly before walking past the male and went away.

jinim slump down to the ground with tear trickled down his face while clutching his throbbing chest.

He knew jungkook was right but the problem is he didn't even know how it feels to be happy or how to make himself happy because actually it's not taehyung who needed him but instead it was him who need taehyung.

                      +++++++++

Taehyung smile softly at jimin and wipe the male tears away before he slowly pulled him in a hug and jimin sniff rubbing his sweater paw against his eyes before smiling widely at the male.

"I never know it feels this good to get something off your chest"

Jimin mentioned with a giggled while taehyung smile softly at him.

"Thank you so much jimin for telling me this"taehyung whispered before rising to his feet and reach out his hand for the male.

Jimin smile lifting his arm up and took taehyung's waiting hand while the male pulled him up.

"Now it's time to go and tell them"

taehyung and jimin heart thrust hard against his chest feeling his arms trembling by the side since his nerve is getting the best of him.

taehyung noticed this and took the male hand giving it a light squeeze before smiling at him.

"Don't be afraid Jimin I'm sure they will understand"taehyung added receiving a noded from Jimin but that doesn't calm his nerve especially since he know jeon jungkook and how his temper could be when he get angry.

                       ++++++++++

"Let me go I'm killing that bastard" yoongi growl darkly trying to break himself free from hoseok grasp.

"Yoongi hyung please calm down"

Namjoon sigh tiredly at the two male before shifting his gaze back to jinim who was sleeping soundly on the table with soft snore leaving his lips and his face is puffy and swollen.

Namjoon frown at the sleeping male  since it's the first time he had seen the younger crying so much for someone other than his twinie.

Jinim has always been a strong child since childhood even when he was passing through a lot of hardship in the orphanage he never cry for once and even after being bullying he will always have a smile on his face like nothing happen.

But this one is different and to think they had to secretly slip some sleeping pills on his drinks to stop the younger from crying his eyes out and finally put him to sleep is something namjoon never see coming.

"I think you guys are being too loud he won't be able to sleep at this rate"namjoon mentioned with a rolled eyes and yoongi snapped a glare at him.

"The fuck you're saying then do you expect me to let that jerk get away with this"yoongi growl giving him a hard look while namjoon let out a stressful sigh.

"Hyung you know we can't do anything about this we just need to wait and see how it's goes and i also believe taehyung is not that kind of person to hurt jinim"

"I think joonie is right this matter is between the two they need to sort it among themselves and we shouldn't meddle in their relationship"hoseok added quickly while yoongi snorted loudly at the two.

"What the hell whose side are you on"he spit out and rolled his eyes.

"If you go and beat taehyung up now then what,what next and do you think jinim is going to forgive you for that"

Namjoon expressed while yoongi let out a frustrated huffed and kick the empty bucket beside him and turned back to the two.

"Then what are we going to do we can't keep looking at jinim hurting himself like this"he asked annoyed making the two sighed.

"For now I'm taking jinim home" namjoon mentioned and rise to his feet and walks to jinim he was about to carried the male when the door of the restaurant suddenly swing open catching the their attention as they turned back to the door and the three stare at him in surprise.

"Can i take him please,i feel bad for leaving him earlier"