OO4

ITS BEEN THREE YEARS since Mu narin arrived at this godforsaken world. Three years of annoying fangirling screams, annoying cliches every corner and the ultimate plotwist that rather than the beautiful jet-black girl, the plain looking brown haired girl is the female lead.

“Narin!” Ban yeoryeong smiled brightly as her eyes landed upon the girl wearing a salmon colored shacket and a white paperboy hat after opening the apartment‘s door.

“hey~” Mu narin yawned as Ban yeoryeong clingingly hugged her right arm

It stills suprise her that she befriended the main characters in her own will even though she absolutely despised them from ruining her middle school life before.

maybe its because I pity them? No, that's not it’ she shook her head ‘but whatever the reason is, I'm glad i met this idiots’

Arriving at the living room, she saw a familiar male resting on the couch.

“you really came huh” said Eun jiho looking at the female with blue orbs “I thought we still have to bang and yell on your bedroom door to make you come with us” he added, s mocking smirk plastered on his face.

“what, you dont want me here dipshit?”

“is it really that obvious?”

“YOU-”

“Eun jiho, shut up” Ban yeoryeong interrupted their verbal fight. Glaring daggers at the artic-fox like male.

“where the hell is Dan-i even at anyway” Mu Narin looked around in hopes of seeing the dense brown haired girl.

‘youre making your male lead wait you dense dumbass’

“dan-ah? she‘s still asleep” Ban yeoryeong answered, playing with Mu narin‘s ink black hair

“i‘ll go wake her up” sighing, Mu narin stood up making the braids Ban yeoryeong weaved go loose and disfigured

“i‘ll go with you“ Eun jiho chimed in, earning a look from Mu narin.

"What?"

"...idiot"

As the two made their way to Ham dan-i‘s room, Mu narin could‘nt help but give the male a shit-eating grin.

“going to a girl‘s room while she‘s sleeping?damn Ji-hoe, didnt think you’ll be that type of guy”

Mu narin reached the door handle, opening it silently in hopes of not waking the resting girl inside.

“shut up! And stop calling me that” he whisper-yelled. Glaring daggers at Mu narin.

“you know i‘ll never stop calling you that if you hate it right?”

“…fuck you”

“tell that to Dan-i”

“wha-i already told you i‘ve moved on damn it!” Eun jiho once again glared at the girl with turquoise orbs. Mu narin was there when Ham dan-i brutally rejected Eun jiho without being aware that he confessed to her.

“you‘re in denial” Mu narin sneered, deadpanning at the male‘s words “then prove it.hold her hand” she smirked, pointing at Ham dan-i‘s left hand sticking out of the warm blanket.

‘we both know you still have feelings for dan-i, eun jiho’

Eun jiho silently gulped,reaching for the brunette. His large hand microscopically shaking as he gently clasped the girl‘s hands with his own. Careful not to wake her up.

its warm’ Eun jiho thought to himself, feeling his heart throbbing faster and faster every second.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

“move on my ass” Mu narin rolled her eyes at the sight of Eun jiho‘s flushed ears. it's very obvious that the boy still has a crush on Ham dan-i even though he was unknowingly rejected by the said dense girl.

“Im heading out” the ravenette stood up, noticing that Ham dan-i‘s figure began to slightly shuffle. A sign the she was about to wake up “don't do anything dirty when you two are alone, m‘kay?~”

“FUCK OFF”

“haha, love you too Ji-hoe”

---

Mu narin readjusted her sand-colored scarf as she walked alongside eun jiho while ban yeoryeong and ham dan-i followed a step behind.

“they‘re here” a male with crimson blood hair annouced as he watch the group of four approached them.

“hi~” ham dan-i greeted, smiling at the three while Eun jiho and Ban yeoryeong bicker at the background.

“okay, first of all who thought it would be a good idead to visit the beach in the midst of winter at six am in the morning” Mu narin said,looking noticably sleepy and annoyed at her situation “we could‘ve just visit a restaurant for our graduation party”

“ju-in said he want to experience eating cup noodles by the cold beachside” Kwon eunhyeong smiled, handing her a cup of coffee he probably bought from a nearby cafe.

“so you just ducking went along with it like its the most genius idea of the decade?” Mu narin took a sip of the warm coffee. Censoring any use of curse words infront of the mother-like male.

Kwon eunhyeong just smiled and never said anything.

wtf’

“mom, I missed you!” Woo ju-in dramatically yelled as he approached the brunette. Pulling her into a bear hug.

“wah~my ju-in” dan-i cooed, pinching both of his cheeks like a doting mother.

“hey,you gu-” eun jiho tried to interrupt but was suddenly moved away by none other than the over-protective ban yeoryeong. His action failed to avoid a certain teasing ravenette‘s attention.

Mu narin smirked,walking to his side “jealous now are we?~” she whisphered in a teasing voice making the male scowl at her in irritation.

“shut up”

“auntie!” Woo ju-in approached her figure with hands open wide, ready for a hug but was met with a hard painful pinch on the cheek

“how many times do i need you to stop calling me that! You‘re making me feel like I'm loosing my youth goddamnit” Eun jiho laughed at her misery while the others giggle in amusement.

Unfortunately for Woo ju-in, Mu narin is immune to adorable and handsome things. Rather than finding them eye-pleasing, she finds them to be quite irritating when she look at such things.

Maybe its because its a reminder that this is all fiction and will eventually come to an end.

thats how life works afterall’

A/N

Ham dan-i isnt aware that narin is transmigrated just like her

Dan-i thought she‘s just weird and a little bjt crazy

Well, i mean she isnt wrong-