OO3

SIMPS ON THIS WORLD IS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL was all Mu narin can say when she arrived in her classroom, only to find flocks of students(mostly female) surrounding her classroom in hopes of getting a glance of the four heavenly kings' beauty.

I mean I would understand if they‘re some sort of famous celebrity but-THEY‘RE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOLERS FOR PETE‘S SAKE. I get that they‘re handsome and all but hello?privacy please?’ she ranted in her head, squishing through the heavy crowd to be able to enter her classroom.

“its getting pretty loud in here dont‘cha think?” her seatmate, Sam boram said with an awkard smile looking at the loud crowd outside.

“yeah, the noise sounds similar to a pack of dying boars. Fucking simps” she clicked her tongue in disgust. Saying the rest of her sentence in a whisper-like voice but it didnt go unheard in Sam boram‘s ears.

“pfft-dying boars? That‘s hilarious!” she bursted out laughing at Mu narin‘s insult “but sadly true at the same time”

Mu narin tilted her head in wonder. Why is she suddenly initiating a conversation with her right now instead of yesterday? Then, it clicked

‘I probably looked unapproachable yesterday because I was so pissed’ she sweat dropped

“hey um, I'm sorry for scaring you yesterday..?” Mu narin stiffly chuckled, scratching the back of her head.

“scared? Yeah at first, but right now? I'm ml rather more intrigued than scared” she waved her hand in a dismissive manner. Smiling at the girl with blue eyes.

Sam boram has been observing her seatmate ever since yesterday. Truth to be told, Mu Narin‘s gentle features contrast with her personality. She almost died of shock the moment she heard the girl cursing god(reason unknown) mercilessly under her breath.

though, the squirrel looking girl over there is also interesting too’  Sam boram then glanced at the brunette who‘s constantly avoiding eye contact with jet-black haired girl ‘a game perhaps?’

While Sam boram is busy looking at Ham dan-i, Mu Narin nearly broke into tears while looking at her seatmate.

‘A-A NORMAL STUDENT WHO DOESNT HAVE THE CRINGE SHOUJO MENTALITY’

Her possibility of making a friend went from 0% to 2%

---

Mu narin hummed as she walked her way through the silent hallway.both of her hands tucked in the pockets of her buttoned-up sand colored cardigan.

“Oi! Mu narin” a familiar voice called out to her from the faculty room she have just passed by.

“i-is something the matter mr. Yi?” she asked her homeroom teacher feeling a bit uneasy to why he called her.

‘OH MY GOD DID THEY NOTICE THAT I DIDNT PAY A SINGLE OUNCE OF ATTENTION IN YESTERDAY‘S LECTURES?!’ she panicked on the inside as she approached her teacher standing infront of the faculty room‘s entrance.

“Can you do me a favor and place this on my desk in the classroom” he handed out a huge stack of papers to the ravenette “Kwon Eunhyeong is quite busy right now with the errands I gave him earlier” he added.

“sure, I‘ll do it” she secretly sighed in relief knowing that she wouldnt get scolded on her yesterday‘s actions.

this shit is sure heavy as hell’ she thought to herself glancing down to the huge amount of files resting in both of her arms.

“here, let me help you with that” a person said in a gentle voice taking almost most of the printed files tucked in folders out of her hands.

you have got to be kidding me’

A male with crimson red hair and forest-like green eyes kindly smiled while looking at her

ITS THE SOFT AND KIND TYPE OF LOVE INTEREST! THAT PROBABLY HAS TRAUMA OR SOMETHING!"

“nonono, Its fine, I can handle it” Mu narin said shooking her head from side to side

“I insist” he once again kindly smiled making Mu narin squints her eyes at the dazzling light emerging from his beauty. How the hell does that even work, It defies the laws of science.

“Kwon Eunhyeong is so kind!”

“how manly of him to help another classmate”

“damn, I'm falling for him even more”

A crowd of students suddenly formed in the used-to-be empty and silence hallway. Mu Narin used all of the remaining self-control she has to not scream at the noisy horny simps to tell them to ‘shut the duck up’.

“didnt the Mr Yi gave you errands?you should finish that first haha” she nervously laughed “I can handle myself,dont worry”

Fuck off already genderbent shirayuki looking bastard’

“i‘ve already finished it quite a while ago.in fact, I'm on my way to inform mr Yi that im already done” he said looking at the ravenette with his iconic gentle smile “let‘s go now, shall we?”

Mu narin heaved out a defeated sigh at the stubborn red-haired teen “yeah”

if the purge ever happen,you‘ll be the first one i‘ll murder’

---

“dan-ah~”

“i need to go to the bathroom!”

“dan-”

“you guys wanna play card games?!”

“da-”

“how about Uno next?!”

Mu narin and Sam boram stared at their two fellow female classmates with an almost amused look in their faces.

“is she..” Sam boram trailed off

“purposely avoiding her?” Mu narin finished her sentence.

‘what the hell is going on with the female lead‘s best friend?’