OOO

Ah yes, the joy of waking up in a world where there's specifically four pretty boys in every school, hmm truly splendid.

i was being sarcastic by the way.

"SON OF A- DID I EVER DO SOMETHING TO OFFEND GOD FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME???"

My name is Mu Narin, just a random supposed to be dead girl thrown in this world that screams nothing but cliche.

"What the hell is up with this uniform!? It looks something like you'll find in the aesthetic tag in Pinterest!"

"is, is being beautiful a required thing in this school?..."

"Fuck, did i just witnessed the 'you're not like other girls so now im inlove with you' troupe unfold right infront of me?"

"Oh god they're doing the heart throbbing pretty boys walking together scene thing. God lord, spare me from the cringe"

"Hold up, is that girl the real protagonist here?...fuck, what did i even expect. Of course there's gonna be some half assed plot twist here"

But was it all really like just what i imagined from the start? A world where its just about pretty boys rivalling for a run of the mill looking girl?

"W-what do you mean you don't know someone named Dan i?"

"Jiho, be honest to yourself for fucks sake. Our dear freezer friend might start ahead of you y'know?"

"BRO. WHY THE FUCK IS THE MEN IN. BLACK CHASING AFTER YOU"

"Holy shit, your father's is hot. By the way, you want a new mom?"

Of course not.

----