2

Ricky's POV

-

I'm finally home from tour. That means I get spend time with my little girl.

Lily respects that Riley will always be the first person I see after I'm done with tour. I'm sure she gets jealous at times. I pay more attention to my daughter than I do her, but as soon as Riley came into my life, she became my whole world.

Anyway, I'm at Emmett's.

I knocked on the door. A tall, skinny guy with black hair that shaved off on the side, a sleeve of tattoos, he had the same lip piercings as Chris and had small plugs in his earlobes. His eyes were grey like mine.

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice made it obvious that he was German.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Not saying until you tell me who you are" he said.

"I can play this game all day, who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Who are y-" I began to ask before I felt a tiny human hug my legs.

"Daddy!" I heard Riley say.

"Hey, princess!" I said, picking her up.

"Ricky, what are you doing here?" Emmett came to the door, she did the towel hat thing to her hair and was wrapped in a towel.

"I'm here to get my daughter... You should know by now that after every tour, I swing by to get Ry" I told her.

"Whatever, just bring her back before six tonight, I have something planned" she said. What?! I normally get Riley days at a time. Why is Emmett acting so weird? Who's that guy at the door?

"What?! You normally let me have her for days at a time!" I questioned.

"I can just not let you have her if that'll help" she spat.

"Fine! I'll have her back before six" I agreed reluctantly.

I walked to my car and opened the back passenger door. I put Riley in her car seat and shut the door. I then walked to my side and got in, I started my car up and my radio blasted HIM through the speakers very loudly, which scared Riley and I. I quickly turned down the radio and began to drive.

"Princess, can you tell me who that man was that answered the door at mommy's?" I asked Riley.

"That's Gared! He's mommy's friend!" she said. Yeah... I'm pretty sure he's more than her 'friend'.

If he's her boyfriend, why didn't she run it by me first? I had to run it by her when I started seeing Lily, and Emmett barely approved of her.