Chapter twenty one- the chaos of roadtrips..

Start from the beginning

Cole watched as the two best friends in the back agreed before giving a slight nod at his brother, he then returned resting his head against the window, counting the trees as they passed by.

3:52pm

"I need the toilet"

Kai's face contorted.

"Fuck off, Jordan"

4:45pm

Jordan banged on the glass of the car window with all his strength "let me out! Let me out! Let me out! I need to peeeeeeee"

"Don't hurt my precious car!" Exclaimed Kai, turning the music to full volume, hoping to drown the yelling boy out.

5:24pm

"TELL ME WHY!" Sung Kai at the top of his lungs, awaiting for the other passengers to respond

"AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE"

"TELL ME WHY!"

"AIN'T NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE"

"TELL ME WHY!"

"I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY, I WANT IT THAT WAY!"

5:58pm

They ran out of gas. They went to get refilled at the station and got ambushed my Katerina peering through the glass.

"Move up, Jordan" she said, opening the door and pushing the dozy Jordan closer to her sister

Cole shifted to face Katerina "how come you're gracing us with your presence?"

"Emily" she simply stated "she crashed the fucking car and quite frankly I can't deal with her bullshit"

Kai swirled his head around, catching Emily walking into the small store, he unbuckled his seatbelt and raced out the car saying, "I'll be right back"

"Wait!" The younger brother protested but was ultimately stopped with the door being slammed shut in his face

6:09pm

The door swung open and in entered Kai, hair all messy and shirt undone, Katerina and Octavia raised their eyebrows at each other. Cole cringed.

"Have fun?" Cole asked dryly, the sarcasm in his voice very much clear

Kai smiled, "I did, actually"

Cole placed a hand above his forehead to shield his face "please kill me now"

6:37pm

"I'm boiling" Octavia.

"I'm freezing" Jordan.

"I'm starving" Katerina.

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP" a very annoyed Kai.

6:51pm