Chapter 24

Third person pov......

"I guess you came home late today?" Chaeryeong was surprised to see where her unnie Chaeyeon was.

She took a deep breath and looked at her watch. 7:46 PM? Yes,  she came home late.

"Sorry unnie. Ryujin and I spent so much time in the dance studio"

"So.... you took Ryujin to the studio? Then.... did you dance?" her sister asked while smirking.

The redhead just nodded and took off her shoes.

"Is she good at dancing?" Chaeyeon asked again.

"Yes, she looks professional" Chaeryeong replied and smiled.

"Your smiling huh? maybe your happy when you're together "

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and looked at her silly sister, "Unnie, what else are you saying?"

"No, I'm just happy because you're happy already"

"Okay, I'm going to my room. I'm going to sleep" Chaeryeong said and went up the stairs.

"Won't you eat first?"

Chaeryeong just refused and continued to climb the stairs.

When she entered the door, she immediately closed it and put her equipment on her study table.

She sat in her rolling chair and leaned back. She felt very tired from dancing.

"But I was happy when I got to dance with Ryujin...." she mumbled and suddenly the scenes she and Ryujin had earlier popped into her mind while dancing in the studio .

Chaeryeong pov......

That girl.... she's so cool

I feel the fun While we were dancing earlier, how she touched me, her eyes that never stopped looking at me.

I just feel something.....

*Beep! beep!*

I got up immediately and took my cellphone from my bag, I almost fell.

Lia unnie's name popped up on my cellphone calling me. I answered it immediately.

***********

"Yes, Lia unnie?"

"Are you home yet Ryeongie?"

"Yes unnie"

"Did Ryujin deliver you?"

"Of course"

"Great to know"

She giggled for no apparent reason.

"How about dancing with her?".

"What..... do you mean unnie?"

"I'm just asking if you're happy with her?"

I couldn't answer quickly because my heart suddenly started beating fast. Why is it that every time Ryujin is talked about, I don't know what to do?

"Ryeongie?, Ryeongie are you still there?"

"Ryeongie?!" Lia unnie raised her voice so I woke up.

"W-what's your question again unnie?"

"Your daydreaming again. With who?"

"I'm not unnie"

"Why did you suddenly fall silent when I asked you Ryujin?"

"I-"