Chapter 23

Third person pov.....

"I'm sorry if I fooled you before, it's like you're losing yourself earlier" Chaeryeong said and looked at Ryujin who until now couldn't forget what her crush did earlier.

Ryujin didn't think that with that innocent face of Chaeryeong, she knew how to do something that would kill her early.

"Just don't repeat that" Ryujin said unable to look directly into Chaeryeong's eyes.

Chaeryeong smiled and stood up. She already felt comfortable when she could rest next to Ryujin.

"Come on Ryujin!! Let's dance!!" She shouted while waiting for the older to stand up.

Ryujin stood up and removed the coat of her uniform.

"What song do you want me to play?" Chaeryeong asked while scrolling on her cellphone. Looking for a dance song.

Later, something entered Ryujin's brain which was really crazy. A dance that they will have Chaeryeong's affection for.

"Do you know Havana?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes I know that, why?"

"That's a good dance. Let's try" she replied and smirked addictively.

"But, its a partner dance, right?"

"Yes, if you want, let's watch the dance practice first so we can master the step"

Chaeryeong pov.....

Ryujin's breath hits my neck and shoulders and I feel a strange sensation.

She just focused on the video while I did the same.

I just wondered why this is what she chose for us to dance with. Maybe because it's a partner dance? for me to experience dancing with someone? I do not know. I feel weird when Ryujin is there.

I feel I am safe. Do i like her? but this is wrong, we are both women. But chaeyeon unnie, her lover is also a woman.

"It's over" I stopped talking to myself when Ryujin spoke.

I didn't watch the video properly, Oh god Chaeryeong....

"Can we dance now?" She asked.

"Y-Yes" I replied and stood up.

She also stood up and adjusted herself.

"Are we starting yet?" How is this? I didn't master the dance.

"Chaer? What's the matter?" She asked.

"I-I didn't watch the video properly"

"Ohh, its okay. I'll just show you the other steps"

She approached me and held my hand.

"It's like that...." one of us studied each step of the song.

There are times when my cheeks get hot every time Ryujin touches my waist and arm.

You can really see that she is serious about teaching me.

In the middle of her teaching, I suddenly slipped and thankfully Ryujin caught me right. She was holding my back.

We both looked into each other's eyes.

Her eyes are beautiful

A little movement of one of us and will make our lips stick together. My heart beats faster and I sweat too .

Ryujin pov.....

Why is her back sweating? is she nervous?

I looked into her eyes down to her cute nose to her lips.

She's so fucking beautiful

It's a lie to say that I don't want to kiss her, but in our place now. I don't want two minds, but I can't. I don't want her to be angry with me and stay away from me.

"Can we dance now?" I flinched when she spoke but stammered.

I helped her stand up and rearranged myself because I could feel my heart beating fast.

We didn't last long and we started dancing.

A little touch......

Hit of breath.....

Grip.....

Staring...

I can say this is the happiest day of my whole life .

Our dancing became even hotter, reaching a tension. A hot tension.

I was so bitten my lower lip when she started to grind on the front of my pants.

I put my mouth a little closer to her ear and whispered.

"Chaeryeong-ah.... You're so Hot...."

She tightened her grip on me and brought her face close to mine.

She looked at me seductively and smirked.

"Wow, look at these two love birds" We were both surprised when suddenly someone spoke at the door.

I immediately covered Chaeryeong's body so she couldn't be seen.

"Lia unnie?!" I shouted and stared at her.

"I'm sorry if I bother you" she said smirking at me.

"What do you need unnie?" I will ask.

"No, I was just going to fetch Chaeryeong so that I could accompany her when she came home, but it looks like she already has someone with her" she replied and smiled again teasingly.

"I'll take her to her house unnie" I said and took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Be careful" Lia unnie said and left the studio.

Chaeryeong came out from behind me and I noticed that she was sweating profusely .

I immediately took a handkerchief and handed it to her.

"Take it, wipe off the sweat" I said while I handed the handkerchief to him trembling.

"T-thank you" she said and took it in my hand.

I can't take my eyes off her body, she's so hot. Her toned abs, SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Okay, stop thinking dirty things Ryujin.

"Do you need water?" I just nod and took the bottle of water that she drank.

After I drank, I just remembered that she use it. WAIT- SHE DRANK IT?!

So its mean her saliva went to me? Oh my god.....

"Ryuryu...." I turned to Chaeryeong who was already dressed.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked and she turned around and smiled. Stop that smile of yours. I'm just falling for you more.

I got dressed and we left the studio together. She made sure she locked the door before we left.

As I walked, I noticed that her eyes were getting narrowed.

"Do you feel sleepy?" I will ask.

"Yes, I'm tired so I feel sleepy" she replied

"Don't worry we're close to your house, you can rest when you get there" I said and caressed her back.

(Time skip)

"Good bye Ryuryu~" she said goodbye to me when she entered the gate of their house.

It didn't take me long to leave because I wanted her to rest.

My Girl need a rest.