𝚃𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟽

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys" Chris said and we sat down.

"Hey kids. How'd you sleep?" Robert asked.

"Good." I said.

Everyone filed in and then Anthony and Joe explained everything.

"Alright so the hotel graciously opened up their ball room for us so we are all going to head in there and we have about 30 minutes to get set settled, coffee, pee breaks, whatever you need. Every spot has your character name and your name on it so find your places people" Anthony said.

We all found our seats. Chris brought me a coffee along with his own. I sat between Chris and Scarlett.

Chris's publicist came in and said her hellos.

"Chris can we get a picture with you and the girls for Twitter?" Megan asked. He agreed and we all got together for a picture.

"By the way, y/n I saw the post with Chris. Did everything go okay with that?" She asked me.

"Yeah most people were very kind. And I mean his face wasn't even in it but most people kind of suspected. And my team was good with it and everything" I said. She nodded and went to go sit in the back.

We waited a few more minutes and eventually everyone was settled.

"Alright everyone. Now remember this is a casual read through so don't worry about all of the emotions and everything. I mean read with a little emotion but other than that we got nothing to worry about. Joe will be taking the screen notes that are important. Also publicists, assistants, actors teams, please no flash photography. You can take pictures but don't distract them I want them to pay attention to what's going on. But without further introduction let's start this." Anthony said. We all clapped and it started.

I listened in on everyone's dialogue. I enjoyed every bit of it. The script was beautifully written.

It got to the part when Steve, nat, sam, and Amelia came in. I read at the notes that talked about our appearances, such as Steve having a beard, nats hair being blonde, and my hair being long.

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close. Check in. Don't take any chances" Scarlett read.

"I'm sorry. We just wanted time" Lizzie read.

"Nat calm down. What matters is that they are alive" I read.

"Where to cap?" Mackie reads.

"Home" Chris reads.

"Im not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission." Chris reads.

"Arrest them" William reads.

"All over it" don says.

"Amelia. I have to talk to you. I know that it's short notice but I can't take it. I just- the world is ending. I thought that went I went in the ice Peggy was the love of my life. Until I met you. You are so stubborn, but you have the warmest heart. You saw me as a man who needed someone and you helped me through the dark tunnel. You are my soulmate and I couldn't ask for anyone better. Being on the run with you for two years made us go from colleagues to lovers. I'm rambling and I'm sorry but Amelia Romonaff, will you marry me?" Chris read.

"Steve. Yes I will marry you. Of course I will!" I read.

We finished reading through the whole script. It took around three hours total to read through.

It was now 3pm. I had to go and pack so I said my goodbyes to everyone and Chris and I went upstairs. Most people were staying the night. Chris had to go to his trailer for gifted to settle in tonight and my plane left soon.