Chapter 9 ♡

"Seungmin..........I love you" Jeongin confessed.

°•●□°•○□°•○□°•○□°•○□°•○□°•○□°•○□°○●□°•

Seungmin looked at Jeongin with wide eyes as he stop struggling to get out of Jeongin's grip .

"Huh?"

Jeongin sighed "See I have a crush on you for one year . I fell in love with you when I first saw you in amusement Park and you were too cute that it made me fall in love with you even deeper .

Seungmin looked down and sighed 'I think it's my time to confess now' as he also confessed "See I have also crush on you for 2 years . I fell in love with you when I saw you playing with kids and helping others.....I was surprised when my mother showed your photo to me and said that your going to be my stepbrother that's why I act surprised when I met you . I pushed my feelings aside and made a distance between us . So I will not fall for you any deeper.

Jeongin blinked in surprised by Seungmin confession but smiled softly and intertwined their fingers "We maybe stepbrothers but we are not blood related"

Seungmin stood up from couch and looked at Jeongin "Jeongin.......I really love you but we cannot be together"

Seungmin said with a sigh and went to his room and stood on the balcony.

"This is wrong I can't have a romantic relationship with my stepbrother" Seungmin mumbled again and again .

"This is not wrong" Jeongin mumbled wrapping his arms around Seungmin slim waist.

Seungmin let out a gasp when Jeongin wrapped his arms around his waist . He turned around to face Jeongin and removed Jeongin arms from his waist .

"J-jeongin" Seungmin stuttered but Jeongin shushed Seungmin by placing his index finger on Seungmin lips .

"First listen to me , I know that we are stepbrothers but we are not blood related , I don't care what society will say , I only care my love towards you . Seungmin we can't control feelings and no one can stop me from loving you not even you" Jeongin said confidently while staring at Seungmin beautiful eyes .

"But-" Jeongin cut Seungmin off by kissing him on lips .

"Don't think about others" Jeongin said stroking Seungmin's hair.

"What about our parents?" Seungmin said hugging Jeongin . Jeongin hugged him back as he placed his head on top of Seungmin's head.

"Don't worry they will support us" Jeongin said as he tightly hugged Seungmin.

"Ofc we will support you" Said the voice as Seungmin and Jeongin looked at the door .