Chapter 5 ♡

At morning

At Skz University park

3rd person P.O.V

"You did what!!" Hyunjin yelled when Jeongin tell him and his friends about yesterday night .

"Seriously Jeongin" Bangchan said with a amused smile while looking at Jeongin .

"C'mon guys he yelled at me so obviously I have to show him who I am so next time he will not dare to yell at me" Jeongin whined "And guys he was looking soo damn hot when I trapped him between my arms really he was looking fuckable" Jeongin said with a smirk .

"Yahh stop talking about dirty things before you get a boner" Minho said as all of them burst out laughing.

Jeongin rolled his eyes with a 'tsk' sound "Shut up hyung" He said before standing up .

"Where are you going?" Changbin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"My dad said to come home early so I have to go and next week is marriage too so I have to choose my suit too and make sure you all come next week to attend the marriage ok" Jeongin said with a smile and waved at his friends as his friends waved back .

After 15 minutes

"Dad!" Jeongin yelled as he entered his house and plopping on couch .

"Oh Jeongin you are back great" Mr yang said entering living room and plopping on couch infront of Jeongin.

"I am glad that you come early and the suit that you choosed" Mr yang said as Jeongin nodded his head.

"Yeah so what about the suit" Jeongin asked .

"The suit has already arrived here and I have kept that suit in your room you just have to try to see if the fitting is ok or not" Mr yang said smiling at his son .

"Ok dad" Jeongin said smiling back at his dad as he went to his room to check his suit .

"Wow suit is really nice and it fit perfectly god I am looking so damn handsome" Jeongin thought while looking at mirror.

"I wonder what Seungmin will wear?" Jeongin thought "Can't wait to meet you again  my cute stepbrother" Jeongin mumbled as he ran his finger through his hair.

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

Hope you enjoyed 😊 please vote and comment 💗💗and stay safe 💙💙