Chapter 4 ♡

At dinning table

"Seungmin which school do you go??" Jeongin father asked suddenly causing Seungmin to choke on his food as he coughed . Seungmin mom gave Seungmin a glass of water . Seungmin immediately drank his water and Seungmin mom was rubbing his back softly. Once Seungmin finished drinking his water he sighed in relief.

"Sorry Seungmin I didn't mean to scare you" Jeongin father apologized . Seungmin shook his head as no as he smiled softly at mr yang .

"Its okay mr yang you don't have to say sorry" Seungmin smiled . "And I go to JYP university" Seungmin answered mr yang question .

"Oh okay well that university is great too" Jeongin father said .

"Yeah it is but I don't like that university that much" Seungmin said with a bored tone .

"Huh?why?" Jeongin father asked in curiousity.

Seungmin sighed "Its just there are many bullies and homophobic peoples"

"But I am happy now that I am leaving that school" Seungmin excitedly said.

Seungmin than turned his gaze to Jeongin as he stared his stepbrother. As he didn't realize that his stepbrother asked him a question.

"Seungmin!!" Jeongin snapped his finger infront of Seungmin face and snapping Seungmin out of his thoughts.

"Huh??wait where is mom and mr yang??" Seungmin asked his stepbrother with confused face .

"Oh they have gone for a walk" Jeongin replied leaning on his chair as he put his hands behind his head and stared at Seungmin.

Seungmin blushed thinking they are alone right now and Jeongin stare made it worse because Seungmin whole face was red now .

"Why are you blushing??and why were you staring at me??" Jeongin asked with a flirty smile  on his Beautiful face.

"First of all I was not staring" Seungmin said rolling his eyes "And second I am feeling out that's why my face is little red" He said leaning against his chair and scoffing.

"Uh ah you were staring at me like I was a snack and second it's a winter season how the hell  you are  feeling hot" Jeongin said with a smirk .

"I feel hot in winter season ok!!and if you don't stop smirking . I will be honored to punch you on the face to remove that smirk you fox!!!" Seungmin yelled as he made his way towards the main door .

Seungmin was about to open the door when a arm wrapped around his waist and make Seungmin to face him . Jeongin pushed Seungmin against the wall . Seungmin immediately put his hands on Jeongin chest in panic .

Jeongin one arm was around Seungmin waist as his one arm was above Seungmin head . Jeongin leaned towards Seungmin as Seungmin closed his eyes tightly.

"Don't you dare to yell at me Seungmin or else I will make you scream and let me tell you I will not go soft on you do you want me to make you scream hmmmm" Jeongin whispered huskily in Seungmin ear as he lightly squeezed Seungmin waist .

Seungmin let out a shaky breath as he shooked his head as no . Jeongin leaned towards Seungmin lips but Jeongin stop before there lips even touch . Now there lips were only few inches far from each other.

Jeongin than grabbed Seungmin jaw "Words puppy" .

Seungmin whimpered as he whispered "I don't want you to make me scream"

Jeongin hummed "And what about yelling?"

Seungmin pressed his lips making a line as he didn't open his eyes because he is to scared . "I never thought I will get scared from my stepbrother who is younger than me"

"I w-will never y-yell at y-you" Seungmin said shaking a bit because of fear . Jeongin hummed as he let go Seungmin . Seungmin slowly opened his eyes only to see Jeongin smiling at him .

'Seriously............HE IS SMILING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED JUST A MINUTE AGO . THIS GUY AHHHHH" Seungmin thought.

Before Seungmin could even ask any questions mr yang and Seungmin mom walked in .

"Jeongin let's go" Jeongin father said as he kissed Seungmin mom in cheek and waved at Seungmin.

"Okay dad bye mrs Kim bye Seungmin" Jeongin said winking at Seungmin. Seungmin just rolled his eyes and said bye to mr yang and Jeongin.

"Hey mom I am sleepy so I am going to bed good night" Seungmin said heading upstairs not forgetting to kiss his mother on forehead first .

At Jeongin car

"Jeongin I hope you didn't scare Seungmin off" Jeongin father  said laughing a bit .

"Haha funny dad and no I didn't scare him off" Jeongin replied with a chuckle .

Soon they reached their house

"Good night dad" Jeongin said as he enter his room .

"Yeah good night" Jeongin dad replied .

"Tonight dinner was fun Seungminis really submissive can't wait to live with him" Jeongin thought as he removed his t shirt and drifted to dreamland.

Meanwhile Seungmin

'Damn he is really dominating what the hell will happen to me when I have to live with him god please save me' Seungmin thought as he gulped in fear and drift to dreamland.

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Hope you guys enjoyed ❤ please vote and comment 💙 stay safe ❤💙