A Hell of A Lot

Y/N's POV

****Three Days Later****

I spent these past couple of days just spending time with Theo. I took him to the park (and made sure to bundle him up since it's getting chilly), this cute children's museum, and I just held him tight each night as we went to bed. I really do miss my boy every time I have to go away. Sure, it's fun to go to new places and film but it's nothing compared to staying at home with your kid. Even if I wasn't at home. Seb and Krys did as they said and slept on the pullout couch, which I felt extremely bad about. I know it wasn't comfortable with the way they would toss and turn during the night. I have to find a way to repay them somehow. But today would be the end of that. The end of the uncomfortable pullout and small hotel room. The day I would have to drop Theo off.

I usually wouldn't try to feel too bad about it, knowing I will come back but with everything happening, I feel like I'm abandoning him. I got him ready for the day, packing all of his things and making sure he's nice and warm. Afterwards, I started to pack my own things too while Seb and Krys did as well. "You sure you don't want us to tag along?" Sebastian asked, "No, it's fine. This is something I have to do alone." I half smiled as they nodded. "Okay well while you go over to Lisa's house, we decided to just go to the gift store and get some things before we go." "Yeah, that's fine." I assured them as we continued to pack.

We left the hotel and split up like we agreed on. It took about 45 minutes before we finally got there. I took Theo out of the car and placed him down, holding his hand as we walked up to the house. "Nana's!" He smiled. His cheeriness brought a small smile on my face, "Yeah, we're at Nana's." I told him. As we reached the door, I gave a light knock, seconds before she opened it with a huge grin. "Y/N! I haven't seen you in awhile!" She smiled, giving me a warm hug. "And oh my little boy!" She excitedly said as she reached down and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Come in, come in!" She said gesturing us to come inside as we did.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked as she gently took off my coat and I thanked her. "Um, would it be okay if I could leave Theo with you for a bit? I have to go to L.A. to see Krystal and Sebastian." "Oh of course, is Chris not home?" She asked as she took off Theo's hat and coat. "No, he is." I answered, looking down at my feet as I sat down on one of the living room chairs. A frown came upon her face as she looked up at me. She sighed and sat down beside me, "Honey, is everything okay?" I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes as I felt mine start to water, "Not really." I said, "Oh, come here." She said, opening her arms as she embraced me.

I began to cry as I placed my head on her shoulder and she rubbed my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked as I pulled myself away, "Uh, I rather not say anything. You might get upset about it too." I told her, "So this is something that Chris did?" I nodded at her question. "Oh boy, okay. I understand. Well do you want to at least tell me your feelings about it?" She asked as she wiped a tear from my cheek. "Okay, um. I'm just really hurt. What he did makes me question everything we've been through in our four years of marriage. It makes me question him and his love for me....even if I don't want to." I admitted before sniffing so my nose didn't run. She passed me a tissue and I thanked her, "Hold that thought." She told me before she excused herself to the kitchen.

She then came back with two cups of tea and I thanked her once again. "You are too kind, Lisa." I half-smiled before blowing on it and taking a sip, "Oh it's no problem, I hope you like earl grey." She grinned. "Look, I don't know what Chris did, but all I know is that you should never have to be in a position where you question anything about your relationship, let alone your own husband. I'm sorry that you're hurting, hun. I know you didn't deserve it, for whatever it is that happened. But what are you going to do once you're done filming?" "I don't know yet. I want to be with Theo, that's all I know for sure." I admitted with a sigh as I looked to him, playing on the floor with some toys. "Alright, it's okay if you don't know. Just take baby steps." She said as I nodded. "But you'll have to eventually have a talk with him, you know that right?" "Yes, I know." I replied.