Kimonos

Y/N's POV

****2 1/2 Hours Later***

When the plane landed, we all got our luggage and split up into a couple of Ubers to the hotel. Since Matt and I were already together, we decided to share a car with each other too. "Don't you just love Queens?" Matt grinned as he looked out the window, "Uh-yeah, best place in the world." I nervously chuckled as I looked out the window as well. I know damn well New York isn't the best place to me anymore but, I rather not be the party pooper and ruin the mood. Finally, we got to the hotel and settled down before meeting back in the lobby. "Alright guys, I know we got here later than expected but, let's try to get a few scenes in before it gets dark out." Paul explained as we all agreed.

We then once again headed out to the set which wasn't too far. The area looked really familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. They cut off majority of the street and rented out one of the apartment floors for the scenes where Henry and I will "live". We all got our makeup done as well as getting dressed for the first scene, which involved Grayson coming up to our door to bring me downstairs and go out with our friend group. Grayson and Calvin don't like each other so, there'll be tension. "Alright! Everyone get in your places! And......action!" Paul exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" Henry asked with a confused yet angry look, "Downtown." I replied as I grabbed the keys that were by the counter near the door along with my purse. "Oh, don't tell me you're going with Gray-" Before he could finish his sentence, Matthew buzzed for the door to be let in. "It's Gray. Open up Syd." He cheerfully asked. I looked back at Henry with a nervous smile as he rolled his eyes. I buzzed him in and said, "Come up." I looked at Henry again, "I don't know why you act like that with him." "I just don't trust him, he's been trying to make a move on you since the day I could remember." "That's a lie. We're just friends." I scoffed before walking out of the camera's view to 'grab something'.

As soon as I did, there was a knock at the door. Henry walked up and opened it revealing Matthew. Any emotion of happiness was gone once he saw Henry, "Calvin." "Grayson." "How's it going? Still doing accounting?" Matt sarcastically asked, "Yeah. And what do you do again? Take pictures of trees?" "I'm a traveling photographer. So, I do more than sit my ass by a desk all day, scratching and-" "Hey Gray! I'm here and we're leaving." I said as I came back, getting in-between the two. "Bye babe. I love you." I said before Henry passionately kissed me while still looking at Matthew, who rolled his eyes.

"Bye, see you later." He fake smiled before closing the door. "And...cut! Okay, that was good. Let's do that one more time, then we'll go to the next scene." Paul requested. We did as he asked and performed the scene again. Afterwards, we were getting ready for the scene where we walk down the steps and talk. "Action!" Paul yelled, "You and Calvin can never be in a room together for one minute." You sighed, "Because he's a jackass!" "But he's my boyfriend and you're my best friend, so would it kill you to be cool for just a moment?" You asked as you both walked down the steps while the cameras followed.

"Syd, I've tried! But he just radiates this selfish dickhead energy towards you and everyone else. Did you not notice how he didn't say I love you back?" He said getting in front of me to get my attention, "...He just forgets sometimes." I sighed as I passed by him and walked further down, "If you say so, Syd." He added as we both finally walked out the door of the apartment building. "I just don't think he's good for you!" He admitted. "Who? Her prick of a boyfriend?" Zoe smirked as she sat in the driver's seat of a car with Theo sat in the passenger's seat.

Although my line was next, the dots finally connected on what was familiar with this area. This is literally the spot where I was taken hostage. The memories flushed back into my system as if it happened yesterday. My chest started to rise and fall quickly and everything started to become a blur. "Y/N?" I looked towards Paul and tried to get out of my head, "Are you okay? You missed your line." "Oh-um. Yeah, c-can I just have a moment? Please?" I panicked, "Of course." He replied understandably as he called for a small break.