01

Sana doesn't have anything to do with her life as she suffers from heart failure. This means that she only has 5 years to live, apparently, this year is what she's expecting to be her last year to live. 

Her parents and friends recommended she take some therapy but she insisted and said to leave it be and that she doesn't want to live enduring the pain of having to suffer from breathing. She wants to give up her life.

***

Another sunny day had come. She's now on her way to the flower field where she often visits. Her mother was the one who always brought her there since it was her only request every day.

"I'll be there if you need something, alright?" her mom points at the shed where they usually hang out with the owner of the flower field, she nods her head and heads off to the bench under a tree.

She gives out a heavy sigh as she breathes in the fresh air, letting the ray of sunlight peer through every branch of the tree. 

She smiles and noticed a young man may be at the same age as her, fixing the flowers. "That's weird, I didn't see him the other day and the day before, maybe he's new here," she mumbles, at the same time he turned his head in her direction.

Sana flustered but still managed to wave a hand at him, but guess he was too shy and looked away instantly. Sana's smiled disappeared as she doesn't like to be ignored like what just happened.

"How rude..." she pouts and tucked her hair behind her ear. At the same time, her mother appeared holding a sandwich in her hand and passed it to her.

"What happened? you seemed all pouty." 

"Nah, anyways, do you know that guy over there?" she pointed to the guy with whom she waved her hands.

Her mother nodded, "Ah, he's Taehyung, one of the gardeners. He's new here as what the owner said." she then nodded her head repeatedly. "Why did you ask?"

"Uh, nothing, you see, I waved my hands at him and he didn't wave back. I guess he's just shy." her mom just nodded.

"Alright then, I'll pick you up later. I just have to do some things." she taps her back gently and went off. Sana remained seated while eating the sandwich in her hand.

She wanted to stay where she is but her curiosity towards the guy made her stand and walk towards him. 

What should I do? maybe he's hungry from all the work. Should I offer him some food?

She pinned her eyes closed and started to walk back when a voice made her stop. "Excuse me? do you need anything? miss?" a heavy sigh escaped from her mouth.

"Uh, N...no, nothing--"

"Ok then," he says and continued on doing his job.

Sana gulped one more time before facing him. "Uh, actually I wanted to ask you if... you're hungry?" she paused as she looked at him nervously with his blank expression. "The sun is at its highest peak, you must also be thirsty," she added 

Taehyung threw a glance and went back on doing his thing. "I don't need anything, thank you for asking. Hunger isn't in my vocabulary either." 

Sana looked down disappointed and embarrassed at herself, but then she heard his stomach growling. She tries to hold back her laugh and made a serious face. "I guess I'll just go then, maybe I should give this sandwich to the others then." 

She smiled sarcastically and went to leave. "Hey! wait!" he shouted which made her smile and turn her gaze towards him. "I think I'm a bit hungry now, can I have those instead?" he pointed the sandwich in her hand.