☁️cuddles☁️

Wilbur removed his circular lenses and placed them on the beside table. Niki was lying in their bed, already asleep, and wearing Wilbur's shirt.

He grinned at the sight. He wasn't surprised that she was already dozed off, as his girlfriend fell asleep easily and he got home from work relatively late sometimes and she just couldnt stay awake long enough to greet him. Wilbur slipped the covers over his legs and part of his torso and clung tight to Niki. The brunette dug his face into his girlfriend's hair, smelling its sweet aroma.

Wilbur then became humming. It wasn't anything much, just an upbeat pop tune he had heard on the radio on his way back from work. He got gradually louder until it was loud enough to wake Niki but still a soft hum.

The blonde roused suddenly from her dreams. She noticed her boyfriend's warm arms wrapped around her and gently smiled. It was only a few moments later when she realized Wilbur had been humming to her. That made the smaller smile and blush even more. Niki has never gotten over the butterflies she often got for Wilbur.

Niki realized that Wilbur probably didn't know she was awake, so she sent him a signal by intertwining her fingers within his. Wilbur tensed up for a moment but squeezed Niki's hand in return. 

"How long have you been awake?"
"How long have you been humming?"
Niki turned around to face Wilbur.
"Only a few minutes," Wilbur replied, a slight smile crawling across his face on response to his beautiful girlfriend. "Now answer my question, Nikita."
His face became more stern, but the girl in question could tell it was jokingly.
"Not too long. About a minute or two."
"Niki you should go back to sleep."
The blonde pulled herself closer into her boyfriends embrace.
"Cuddle with me first."

Wilbur blushed and smiled, then began rubbing Niki's back slowly, adding the slightest bit of pressure so it felt comforting. He peered over her back to the alarm clock stop the beside table, which read 12:07. Wilbur sighed, knowing Niki would be tired in the morning but he didn't mind the cuddles.

Niki didn't often get to cuddle with Wilbur. She inhaled the scent of Wilbur's chest and grinned softly.
"Could you please hum for me again, Wil?"

Wilbur obediently began humming the same tune from earlier, which eased Niki into a deep sleep a few minutes later. When Wilbur realized Niki was asleep and stopped rubbing her and hugged her tighter. They were now pretty much entangled within eachother, fast asleep.

(AN: sort of like this if you needed a reference:)

(I DONT OWN THAT PICTURE ALL RIGHTS TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP
The noisy alarm woke the intertwined couple from the comfortable rest. Wilbur hopped out of the bed easily, they he had only gotten around 6 hours of sleep. He placed his glasses on his face and glanced over at Niki, who had gotten far more resting time, trying to fall back asleep.
"Come on Niki, you've got work soon."
Wilbur picked his girlfriend up, so her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his hips.
"Wil I don't want to go to worrrrrk."
He carries the Niki down the stairs, saying "Well you're the one who does the grocery shopping and pays the phone bill and the after bill, so if you get fired and we become homeless and die please keep in mind it is not my fault."
Niki giggled as Wilbur placed her on a chair in the kitchen/dining room.

Wilbur cooked some eggs and bacons and they ate it then got dressed and ready for work. Wilbur drove them both to work to save gas, and Niki's building was closer. He dropped her off and was about to drive away when Niki hopped back in the car and hugged Wilbur tightly.

"I want to cuddle more often, Wil. I liked that."
Wilbur grinned at the spontaneous gremlin he held in his hands.
"That sounds good. I'll try to get back earlier tonight so we can cuddle more and maybe you can make me dinner."

Niki giggled quietly. "Ok." She left the car and entered her building as Wilbur drove away, adjusting her hair as it had gotten out of place when she dived into Wilbur's arms. The whole day, her mind focused on the anticipation of the awaiting cuddles.

747 words lol I hoped y'all liked that one it made me realize how touch starved I was </3