Part 7

Steve and I have officially been a couple for a month now. It's been amazing.  I haven't seen him for a week though since he was pulled on a mission. 

Steve stays with me a lot so my house is a mess right now. There are boxes of some of Steve's stuff sitting around everywhere. I started to go through some boxes but heard my phone ding from the other room.

I walked into the bedroom to see a text from Steve.

Cap🤤
Pack a bag.

Sweetheart😍
Uh.. why?

As soon as I hit send I heard my front door open. I walked out into the living room and saw Steve. I ran and jumped into his arms. He held me tightly and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in months.

Steve: Can you go pack a bag now please?

Y/N: You aren't telling me why?

Steve: Nope.

I rolled my eyes. We both walked into the bedroom to throw some clothes into a bag. We got into the car and started driving, until we arrived at the marina. We walked down the dock and stopped at a boat.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Steve: Away for the weekend.

Steve smiles at me as he helps me onto the boat.

Y/N: I didn't know you had a boat.

Steve: Tony let me borrow it.

The way Steve was standing getting everything together was so hot. Don't ask me why but it was. I tilted my head and bit my lip.

Y/N: You look really hot right now.

Steve smiles.

Steve: Thanks but you're hotter.

He got the boat started and we left. It was so beautiful outside. The sun was starting to set and the breeze felt amazing. I look over my shoulder at Steve. He looks down at me and smiles.

That smile. I swear.

After a day spent at the beach, we made our way back to the hotel room. After we showered, we lounged in robes talking about random things.

Y/N: Did you really not go on any of your dates?

Steve smiles at me.

Steve: I only went on one. All she talked about was my Cap suit.

Y/N: Well it is hot.

I bit my lip.

Steve: You think so?

Is he being serious right now? He really doesn't know how hot that suit is on him?

Y/N: Yeah. I need you to wear it around me more often.

Steve laughs.

Y/N: I think we could have some great foreplay with it.

Steve: I know what we're doing as soon as we get home.

I lean over and press a quick kiss to his lips.

Y/N: Sounds like a good plan to me.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I noticed Steve staring at me. I turn my head to look at him and he smiles.

Y/N: Why are you looking at me like that?

Steve walks over to me, grabs my hand and helps me off the couch. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close.

Steve: I love you.

Oh my god.

I can't help but smile as I look at him. This man is everything I've ever wanted. I feel like someone needs to pinch me so I know this is real.

Y/N: I love you too Steve.

Steve cups my face with his hand and gives me a passionate kiss.