Part 4

AFTER DINNER

Steve held my hand and walked me to my door. Dinner was beyond perfect but I'm trying my best not to enjoy this night because I know this isn't a good idea.

Y/N: Thank you for dinner.

Steve: You're welcome.

I looked up at him and stared into his beautiful blue eyes. They always took my breath away.

Fuck it.

I leaned up and crashed our lips together. I couldn't take it anymore. Steve immediately kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from the kiss and I looked up at him.

Y/N: Come on stud.

I grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him into the house. As soon as I shut the door, he kissed me again. I ran my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. Steve's hands ran down my back and squeezed my ass. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom.

Steve pushed me against the wall as I started unbuttoning his shirt. He began kissing my jawline and slowly made his way to my neck. I pushed Steve's shirt off, he grabbed my hips and turned me around. I put my hands on the wall as Steve pulls me against him. I can feel his erection as it presses against my ass. He pushes my hair to the side and leans in placing kisses on my shoulder and moving to my neck. Steve grabs the zipper of my dress and starts pulling it down. The dress slips off my shoulders and I turn around so he can look at me. Steve is basically eye fucking me at this point. He looks like he wants to devour me.

Steve: Fuck.

He starts to run his hands up my body to unclasp my bra. He leans down and kisses me again, rough and hard. He bites on my lower lip and tugs on it before releasing it and moving his lips against me again. The kisses move down my neck, to my chest, and he stops above my breasts. He grazes his lips over my nipple. I arch my back and I grab a fist of hair and tug his head back.

Y/N: Don't be a fucking tease Rogers.

Steve smiles against my nipple and finally takes it in his mouth. I let out a moan as he works his mouth on my nipple while rubbing his fingers over the other. He then trails his kisses farther down. Steve gets on his knees and looks up at me.

He is so damn sexy in this position.

He hooks his fingers in my underwear and slowly pulls them down my leg. He lifts my right leg up and puts it on his shoulder. He places gentle kisses up my inner thigh. He gets closer and closer and finally places a kiss on my center. I can feel Steve smile against me as I buck my hips into him. I bring my hand down, fisting it in his hair as he starts working his tongue harder and faster against me.

Y/N: Fuck Steve.

I can feel myself clenching against his tongue. He quickly slips his tongue out, I furrow my brows and look down at him.

What the hell?

Steve gives me a devious grin and slowly stands up. He unbuckles his pants and drops them and his boxers to the ground. I look down and stare for a minute. I've seen it before but the size still gets to me. Steve grabs my thighs and lifts me again and carries me to the bed. He lays me on the bed and crawls on top of me. He leans down and kisses me passionately.

Then out of fucking no where I start thinking about everything. Him. Me. Hurting him. I broke away from the kiss and looked at him. I tried to slow down my breathing.

Y/N: We can't do this.

Steve: Are you sure?

I didn't respond, I just stared at him for a moment. Steve sighs and drops his head on my shoulder.

Steve: We don't have to do anything you don't want to. I can go.

He started to sit up and move off the bed.

You fucking idiot.

I mentally slapped myself and grabbed his arm before he got off the bed.

Y/N: Wait!

I pulled him back on the bed and straddled him.

Steve chuckled as he laid back down and I crashed my lips back into his.

Y/N: I want this, don't leave.

Steve: Never.

I reached down in between us to grab his cock to give it a few pumps before I lined him up with my entrance. I glance at Steve and his eyes are fixated on what's about to happen. I can't help but smirk. I slowly start to lower myself down onto him letting myself adjust to his size. His grip on my hips tightened. I can feel bruises already forming.

Steve: Shit Y/N. You feel so fucking good.

I start lifting my hips up and down at a fast pace, I place my hands on his chest for leverage. He moans and throws his head back against the pillow. I slam down against him and start grinding my hips, riding him. Steve reaches down and starts to rub my clit in a circular motion. I can feel my body clenching around him.

Y/N: Steve.. I'm going to..

I could even finish my damn sentence. It felt so good. Steve started rubbing faster as my thrusts against him got harder.

Steve: Cum for me baby.

And that sent me over the edge. I cry out in pleasure as my body squeezes itself around him. Shortly after, Steve pumps into me a few times before he lets go while I continue to ride him through his high.

I slowly slid off of Steve and laid on the bed beside him. Both of us needed to catch our breath. Steve got up and tucked me under the covers and slid in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and rolled over to see Steve still asleep. I quietly got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I tried not to make any noise while I made breakfast. I heard Steve get up and turned around as he walked out of the bedroom only wearing his boxers.

Damn.

Y/N: Hi.

Steve: Well that was a successful date.

Y/N: Shut up Steve.

Steve: Don't deny it sweetheart. That was the best date you've ever had.

Y/N: You're so damn annoying.

I rolled my eyes and tried my best not to smile. Steve walked back into the bedroom to change.

Steve: I have to get back to the compound. Tony called a meeting.

Steve walked over to me and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

Y/N: Okay.. I'll see you later.

Steve turned around before he opened the door and smiled at me.

Steve: Bye beautiful.