"Like this?" She asked innocently. No, she had never done this before but she also wasn't stupid.

How complicated can it be?

Erik was shocked to say the least at his angel's initiative, especially having not been told what to do. He swallowed a lump that had formed his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing with the movement. Vivian bit her lip, waiting for confirmation that her actions were correct and directions to continue. She wanted to please him.

"Yes, baby girl." His voice was strained as he tried to hold back all the images racing through his mind of his sweet, beautiful, innocent Vivian beneath him, as he thrust into her.

She reached up tentatively for his belt buckle, fumbling slightly, her fingers shaking. But unlike in her dream, this time she was only nervous. Nervous to mess up. To do something wrong. To hurt him by accident. But she wasn't scared.

It can't be that difficult. Can it?

Erik placed his hands over hers directing her attention back to his eyes. Her lips were slightly parted, eyes hooded with youthful lust and excitement.

"You don't have to do this, mon amour." He told her, not wanting to force her into anything like he had before, no matter how much he wanted her to continue. No matter how much he wanted to grab her hair and force his way into her mouth. God, he could practically feel it. Just the thought of her almost got him there.

"I want to." She whispered, gauging his reaction. Did he not want this?

He smiled widely down at her. Not only was he going to finally be able to feel release from the very woman he had been fantasizing about for so long, but she wanted to do it.

He unbuttoned the top of his dress shirt before carelessly ripping it off of himself, exposing his toned chest and arms. His tattoos coiled around his sides, a long quote visible on his ribs, but unreadable. "Well then, let me help you a little." He joked. Eagerly he whisked his belt through the belt loops, throwing it aside, before pulling his pants down around his ankles, stepping out of them, and kicking them out of his way.

Vivian reached for the elastic of his briefs but he grabbed onto her wrists before she could even touch him. His bulge was clearly visible, already at an uncomfortable level of hardness but it would have to wait a moment longer.  He bent down to her level, gazing into her eyes. "I love you." He told her honestly, not wanting her to think this was all he wanted, "You can stop at any time." He promised.

She nodded, "I love you too." She told him, positive of her words, no longer afraid of the man that was to be her husband. She pressed his awaiting lips to hers, holding his face in her hands, his beard underneath her palms.

He pushed himself further into her, wanting to taste her. He introduced his tongue into their dance and she quickly accepted its invitation. He held onto her waist, ensuring she wasn't going anywhere, but he had nothing to fear because she didn't plan on leaving.

Panting heavily, Vivian freed her mouth from his, pushing their foreheads together, catching their breath. She giggled slightly at their naked and half-naked position on the floor.

She looked into his eyes, meeting his piercing blue ones with her green ones, "I still want to wait until our wedding night for everything else, okay?" She asked him before they continued their little adventure.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, mon amour." He kissed her nose, then her lips one last time before standing back up and directing Vivian back into her previous position.

She grinned widely, followed by a very tempting lip bite. He groaned as she slowly teased him, hooking her finger under the fabric, tugging lightly.