○●Sugawara Koushi●○

》》Baby, I'm Yours《《

This is short, sorry.
My next will be longer.

Fluffy Boyfriend Content
Presented by this angelic mf

Fluffy Boyfriend ContentPresented by this angelic mf

Rain.

Suga loved the rain.

And so did his boyfriend (M/n).

As they were walking home from school, a slight rain started to come down on them.

"Oh, it's raining! Did you bring an umbrella?" Asked Suga.

"No, I didn't know it was gonna rain. Did you?" Asked (m/n).

"Mmm, no."

They both walked towards a small bus stop as the rain got heavier.

They sat down and (M/n) opened his bag and took out a small towel he used during practice.

He gave the clean towel to Suga so he could dry his dripping hair.

They dried themselves and sat in a comfortable silence on the bus bench.

Suga rested against (m/n) and said male had his arm around the ashy-white haired boy, trying to keep him warm.

They enjoyed the calming sound of the rain, the fresh smell of the wet grass, the small breeze that came with the rain.

It was a very nice feeling.

And what better way to enjoy it, than with your significant other.

Suga took his phone out and quickly typed in his password before going to his music app.

He put on the stupid little song "Reeses Puffs!" and stood up to dance. He started to dance into the rain as (m/n) left out small chuckles looking at his lover dancing weirdly in the middle of the wet street.

He admired his features. His curly hair getting soaked and stuck to his face from the water, his small dance he did, his beautiful smile as he spun around in the rain, and his lovely laughter mixed with singing.

"If you continue, you'll get sick tomorrow." (M/n) said loudly still with an awe-struck tint in his eyes.

"I know, but we have to enjoy the rain while it lasts don't we?"

(M/n) let out a small chuckle and stood up.

He took the phone which was playing the stupid little breakfast song and changed it to a calmer song.

He played 'Baby I'm Yours' by Arctic Monkeys and put the phone back down.

He saw as Suga turned to look at him at the realization of the song that was no longer playing.