Chapter Twenty-One: Mystic Souls Aplenty

Start from the beginning

"How can so many students fit into one school," Neville was shocked.

"Magic," Krinos stated. "Our dorms and the classrooms magically expand to accommodate for the number of students in the school. It's another part of the wards around the school."

"Your founders really thought of everything, didn't they," Fred asked.

"We are not sure if such things are a part of Hogwarts," George added.

Krinos shrugged. "We might not know everything about them since they are from so long ago, but they thought of a lot to make sure the school was the best it could be for mystic souls."

"Speaking of which..." Harry let the question hang in the air.

"Yes, Harry, you will now be able to meet my sister," Krinos chuckled since he knew that Harry had been dying to meet Melody.

"Yay," Harry cheered a little, showing that even a fifteen-year-old could be adorable.

It made the others all laugh. Harry rarely got to act in such a way since the idiots of magical Britain all wanted him to act like he was some great hero even when he was just a teenager. And they would always turn on him or treat him horribly if he did not act in the way he was "supposed" to act. Something that really annoyed those that truly knew like Fred and George since they knew that Harry would much rather be playing with animals, flying on his broom, or helping them invent their pranking spells and potions than risk his life saving the ungrateful people of his home country.

The real Harry, who he was rarely ever allowed to be, was just a teenager that wanted to relax and have fun with his life. He did not need to have his life constantly put in danger because the adults in his life hardly ever react. Harry was the one that saved the school from Voldemort-possessed-Quirrell, the basilisk, and many other threats as well. It should be the adults doing all of that, not him.

"Melody should be with some of our friends out back," Krinos says. "We can meet her there and you guys can also meet some of our friends as well."

"From what you have told me, almost the entire school are your friends," Harry chuckled.

"I would not go that far, but I certainly do like to think we have a lot of friends," Krinos smiled. "The only ones that we truly do not get along with are sexist brats like Tommy Reverse and egotistical bullies like Aurora Alexis."

"Well, there are always people like that around," Fred says.

"Bullies and brats will always be around, nothing we can do about it," George added.

"No kidding," Harry agreed with them. "I left the muggle world to go to Hogwarts when I was eleven, thinking the magical one would be better. But then I met people like Malfoy and Snape, who are some of the most horrible people on the planet."

"Mystic souls do not use the word 'muggle' to describe non-magical beings," Krinos says. "We use the term 'mundanes."

"Got to admit, that does sound better than muggles," Neville admits. "Muggle' can be easily used to insult them while 'mundane' is not that easy."

"Technically, mundane is usually the term to describe something as 'normal," Krinos made quotation marks with his fingers. "But we have a saying in the mystic soul community. That being normal is vastly overrated."

"Only makes us like you even more," Fred laughed.

"Gotta love people that let all the crazy come out," George chuckled.

"Some people call it crazy, we simply call it being who we are," Krinos said.

Krinos then started to lead the group through the school so that he could introduce them to his sister. But that did not mean that he actually left the rest of Hogwarts without them being watched. The other students of Crystal Rose as well as the staff were all going to be on high alert the entire year to make sure that they did nothing to harm anyone. Plus, he also was able to look through the eyes of nature whenever he wanted to. There were always plants and flowers around since Crystal Rose with the number of different nature mages attending the school, so he would be able to spy on them whenever he wanted.