"So...Kisaki was made to be dead right." Taiju said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Kisaki was guilty for various crimes, so he escaped overseas." Naoto said as he looked back at takemichi.

"So kisaki is..." takemichi spoke in a shock.

"Alive." Naoto said completing the sentence.

There was a complete silence....

"Sano is dead." Taiju uttered as he continued,
"Then kisaki is overseas and therefore, Toman's top is now kurokawa Izana and with it, his wife who committed a suicide just after 2 months from their marriage, is also dead."

Taiju then placed a photo of Izana kurokawa on the table, which takemichi picked up as he observed the image.

"This guy....why him?" Takemichi questioned.

"I don't know but sano trusted Izana kurokawa more than Ruyguji ken!" Taiju spoke as he unlit his cigarette.

"More than Draken!" Takemichi spoke in disbelief.

"After sano death, he did everything to get Y/N. The only reason Izana ever despised his brother was all because of Y/N L/N." Taiju stated as he thought deeply but it was soon interrupted. As the door was smashed open, showing lots of men entering the luxurious restaurant.

"Well well well....if it isn't my formers boss having a private conversation, are we?" Koko said as he entered through the wide open doors, before sticking his tongue out in a teasing way.

Behind him following the members of toman.

|

"Oi, oi, oi..." Izana said as he walked through the dark alley.
"Wasn't i supposed to kill Tachibana Naoto, kisaki?" Izana questioned as he stepped in dim light, showing his well structured featured to takemichi. Who holded Naoto in his arms as he bleed to death.

"Sorry Izana, this fucker tried to protect takemichi." Kisaki spoke with a satisfying smile plastered on his face. 

"Izana....?" Takemichi uttered dumbfounded.

"You guys killed my Mikey!" Izana spoke as darkness surrounds him, his eyes reflecting only emptiness and evilness.

After a few minutes, Izana happily called out, "Kakucho!"

"Kill him" Izana demanded as kakucho showed his face to takemichi.

Kakucho obeyed before pointing a gun at takemichi.

"Kaku-chan!" Takemichi called as tears started to form in his eyes.

'Please save Izana kurokawa.'
'I want you to break Mikey and Y/N relationship.'

There was a long silence before takemichi spoke in a low voice, "was Y/N-chan happy when she died?"

Tears already started to fall out from his eyes. To this, kakucho eyes widened as he hears his cousin's name? A slight tears started to build as he remembers her.