[ 22 ]

《Chapter 22 - Warning》

Y/N POV -

"Here" I said as I placed a cold drink in front of hitto, who was sitting in the lounge room, while his friends were standing outside even though I invited them.

I sat down in front of him, looking at him straight in the eye.
There was a long pause between us, almost like an unsettling silence.

"So, why are you here?" I questioned looking directly at him as I picked up a drink and took a small sip before placing back at the marble table that was in between us.

The TV was on, as some English documentaries played on it, but we both payed no attention to it. As I was too focused on waiting for his answer.

"Nothing, can't I come to see my own sister?" Hitto said as he grabbed the glass before taking a sip.

"Well, that was an unexpected visit!" I stated as I took a small glance at the television.

"As far as I know, you would never show up like this, so what's the deal?" I questioned as I glanced back at him.

"Fine, if you insist. I was just visiting shibuya for a reason. So I decided to see you. But there is something I wanted an urgent answer from you." He said looking at me with unreadable expressions.

I grabbed my drink before speaking, "What is it?" I took a sip from the cold drink, sending chills all over my body.

Hitto glanced at me slightly before chugging down his drink in one go.

He stood up, questioning me in a serious manner,"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I ended up spitting my drink out as I heard his sentence. I quickly got up picking up some tissues and wiping the mess.

I looked at him dead in the eyes,
"You're telling me, you came all the way to Yokohama to ask me this. Bedside didn't I answer this already. What's your Deal with 'boyfriends'?"

I said annoyed as he was wasting my time. I picked up the empty glasses, placing them in the tray before heading towards the kitchen.

"You're boyfriend is sano manjiro, the leader of a gang called Tokyo Manji Gang, toman in short. Am I correct?" Hitto said, seriousness written all over in his voice.

I stopped midway after hearing his statement. As my eyes widened.

What the hell?
Who told him?

Okay,  Y/N play it cool.

"And what if he is my boyfriend?" I stated looking back at him.
I certainly have a death wish.

He made his way toward me, glancing at me sternly in the eyes.

"Break up with him!" Hitto declared as his hand rested on my shoulder.

I scoffed, "Why would I?"

Hitto grabbed my arm harshly as he towered over him, looking down upon on me.

"Y/N, you don't know what you getting yourself involve into. Sano manjiro is a dangerous and i dont want you to get hurt. He is a delinquent, all he cares about is fighting, dangerous acts and minor crimes. He is a delinquent, Y/N!" Hitto stated.