Author's Note

*Hey Google, how do you say Hi to your readers without being awkward?"

First of all, An apology to those who were expecting the upcoming chapter, Sorry it will be out on Tuesday or Wednesday

First of all,
An apology to those who were expecting the upcoming chapter,
Sorry it will be out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So there are so many things I like to explain to all of my readers regarding the upcoming chapters.

You call skip this but
DON'T SKIP IT. FOR THE SAKE OF MY EYES THAT ARE WRITING THIS AT 1 IN THE MORNING!

Okay so, here we go -

1. MANGA SPOILERS ALERT -
😧I know, I know

So I know very well that in the actual description it says that there will be NO manga Spoilers, however I am sorry to notify you all but from now there will be major manga Spoilers. If I need to continue my story, the Spoilers are needed otherwise I will be writing a whole lot of Bullshit, and it will just ruin the entire plot.

Also, from the very beginning my plan was to follow the anime, but at that time I wasn't sure which direction this story will be heading and I had no base for the storyline.

But after I read the manga (STILL IN PAIN), it helped me to make many important choices regarding the chapters and of course deciding the actual base and I also realised that if I just sticked to anime, then this story will be completely boring and useless.

Another thing is the anime will be releasing 24 episodes. Which will only show the Moebius and vallhal arc, meaning that Tenjiku arc won't be released soon.

So if I don't include any Spoilers, then this story will be
Put on HOLD, if I want to write decent chapters.

I don't want to do that and neither I believes my readers want that.

So simply you now have two choices,

• continue reading with Spoilers.

• or stop reading if you don't want the Spoilers.

I don't mind either way,
if you do leave then a huge thank you for reading till here and hopefully you will comeback and an Apology for this decision.

Now to the people who will continue with the story,
Thank you and i will work hard to bring you decent chapters.

If you decided to read the manga, then there are website links below, where you can read it -