Taesan:"Do you think I want to do this? Do you think I want to end things and walk away? Do you think I want to give up on a year and half with you? I can't do this anymore Tae. I'm at a breaking point and no it's not because your family are tough, it's because they hate me. No matter what I do, they hate me!......and my fiancée never did anything about it."

Finally looking up at him, as she begins to sob, Taesan sees the tears rolling down Tae's face. Despite her look up at him, it's only for a moment as Taesan turns back to her bag and places more of her belongings inside, until Tae grabs her arm to stop her.

Taehyung:"I can do something about it now, I can talk to my parents San. Fix things....I just don't want you to leave. Not like this, not when we've planned to have a future together.

Taesan:"It shouldn't have to take me breaking down, for you to want to step in. Tae I love you more than anything. I wanted nothing more than for you to be my husband. To walk down that aisle and see you standing there. But I just.....I don't want to be part of your family if this is how they treat me. I can't do it. But thank you for our time together—"

Taehyung:"Don't say that. Don't make this sound so final. I can't just watch you walk away San. Please, please just....don't walk out on me, on us. I love you."

With Tae's attempts at pulling her close, Taesan places her hand softly on his chest, pushing back only slightly, yet still yearning for Tae's embrace as she cries.

Taesan:"Please, please don't make this harder than it already is."

Taehyung:"Ma belle..."

Taesan:"I love you. And I hope you find someone that you can spend the rest of your life with. Someone that's gonna be good enough to be part of your family. I'm sorry that couldn't be me."

With trembling lips and tears running down her cheeks, Taesan leans closer to Tae and softly kisses his tear stained cheeks, before pulling away; leaving him standing in the middle of the room. Barely being able to look him in the eye, Taesan looks down and grabs her bag as she leaves the room.

With tears running down his cheeks, Tae sits on the bed, now taking in the emptiness of the room as he looks down at the engagement ring in his hand. Shaking his head with a blurred vision as he break downs at the loss of his love.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Contrast to the somber mood from the 2tae household, Ashlyn and Jungkook were unaware of the situation, as the two were wrapped in their own world; laying comfortably together in the guest bedroom of Ashlyn's parents house.

Despite a physical bump not yet showing, Jungkook nevertheless softly rubs his hand over Ashlyn's stomach, while his head rests on her chest. A soft smiles creeps up on Ashlyn's lips when she looks down at Jungkook and sees him staring at her stomach with a warm smile.

Ashlyn:"What you thinking about?"

Ashlyn smiles as she runs her hand softly through his hair.

Jungkook:"I'm just deeping, like we're really gonna have a baby. Our own little family. That's mad."

Ashlyn smiles and chuckles softly with a nod.