Chapter 10

Michiko's POV

I woke up by cold winds. I shivered and felt goosebumps coming on my skin. I saw that i was tied up and 4 people in front of me making a fire.

Girl (Chi) - Dark Purple Hair and Onyx Eyes

Boy (leader) (Hideo) - Dark Red Hair, Green Eyes and Stitches around his neck

Boy (Kyo) - Pink Hair and Blue Eyes

Boy (Sora) - Dark Blue Hair and Onyx Eyes

"I see you're finally awake...Michiko" One of the guys said standing up.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked very scared. I saw him smirk.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you. My name is Hideo" He said bending down next to me.

"W-what do you want with me?" I asked trying to stand but failed since i'm tied up.

"Don't you you remember us?" I shook my head no.

"That's a shame."

"Leader, quit making small talk and help us with your fire jutsu!" The youngest named Sora yelled.

"Coming." Hideo said standing up and walking to the stacks of wood.

"So you're the brat?" I heard. When i looked up i saw a girl.

"Names Chi, don't need to remember me since you will be gone soon." She said feeling her sword. I gulped.

"W-what do you mean?"

"We are going to kill you just the same we did to your mother and father." My eyes widen and i looked up from the ground.

"Hey look the little girl shaking." Sora said laughing.

"Can we just kill her now." Kyo mumbled picking up his katana.

"Not yet, first we eat." Hideo said throwing a fish to everyone but me. I felt the rope loosen a bit. I slightly turned my head and saw a brown dog biting the rope. Once they were completely cutten i started storing up chakra.

"Man the was good." Sora said patting his stomach after eating 10 fish. Chi looked at me.

"Hey, The girls ropes are cutten!" Everyone stood up. I backed away when a flash of light appeared on my chest.

"Who are you?!" Sora yelled grabbing his sickle and chain.

"We are the demons sealed in this girl. So if you mess with her, you mess with us." Yami said hold a..staff? Hana walked over to me.

"Michiko, cover your eyes cause this may get bad." She said in her kind voice. I did as told and I heard screaming.

"You can now open your eyes." I opened them and saw the 4 people gone but blood on the floor.

"Where did they go?" I asked looking around thinking they might come back.

"In a better place, now come on." Yami said holding out her arms.

"Where are we going?" I asked going into her hands.

"Back to the others" She said starting to flying. While flying i saw many thing, but mostly trees. There were houses, animals, kids, adults, birds and many more. We landed next to the cave. Both Yami and Hana did hand seals

"Release!" They both said disappearing in a poof of smoke. I turned around when i heard the familiar sound of the rock moving.

Konan's POV

We were all in a meeting talking about the plan to find Michiko.

"Kisame and Itachi will check in the north area, Hidan and Kakazu in the east, Me and Konan in west, Tobi and Zestu in South, and Sasori and Deidara by sky. Does everyone understand?" Leader said looking at each one of us.

"Yes Leader/Pein." We all said in sync.

"Alright everyone meet at the entrance." We all left and met at the entrance. Leader did the hand seals and the boulder started opening. Once it was completely open we saw...Michiko?!