Chapter 3

Michiko POV's

We were walking for awhile when we came to a big boulder.

"There a boulder blocking our way." I said pointing to it. The boulder was covered in 4 tags.

"Just watch michiko." Kisame said and started making funny signs with his hands. Itachi too. When they finished there was rumbling.

"Eeep!!!" I said running behind kisame. The boulder was moving by itself! I felt kisame move and i followed behind him holding onto his cloak. It got dark around me and i got scared.

"Michiko go in my cloak and don't come out until i say so." Kisame order me. I nodded and hide in the cloak he was wearing. It was super big. There was soon light shining through the crack of the cloak and i took a peek. I saw a guy with white hair and purple eyes chase around a boy with an orange mask that look liked a lollipop.

"Tobi get you F***ing ass back here!"

"Tobi sorry Mr. Hidan! Tobi a good boy!" The lollipop guy than bumped into a guy with long blonde hair and blue eyes. The blond guy bird statue fell on the floor and broke.

"TOBI! YOUR SO DEAD, UN!!!" Tobi starts running away.

"Tobi, sorry senpai!!! Tobi a good boy." Blonde guy and Purple eyes. crashed into each other. I giggled at the fun scene. All 3 guys look our way.

'Uh, Oh!' I thought pushing my body closer to kisame's and farther from crack of cloak.

"So you motherf***er finally came back! What took you so f***ing long?!" Purples eyes yelled.

"We had some problems, but nothing big." Kisame said.

"Kisame, let's go talk to Leader." Itachi said walking away. Kisame also started walking and i followed because i was in his cloak. I heard a knock and a deep voice say

'Come in'. A door opened listened to the conversation.

"How did the mission go?" I heard the same deep voice ask.

"It went fine, but we met someone along the way." Itachi said.

"Who?" said the deep voice.

"Kisame."

"Michiko, you came come out know." Kisame said. I came out of kisame's cloak and saw a man with orange hair with piercings, behind a desk and a lady with blue hair and orange eyes.

"AWWW, SHE SO CUTE!!!" The lady said picking me up and twirling me around. I started giggling.

"Where did you find her?" Piercings guy asked. "Floating down a lake in a boat." Kisame said fixing his cloak.

"Pein, can we keep her?" The lady asked looking at piercings guy. "Hmm...Okay. She will be staying in your room, Konan."

"Okay. By the way my name is Konan and over there is the leader name Pein." I smiled.

"Hello Konan, Pein my name is Michiko." "Kisame, take Michiko to meet the other members" Pein said looiking back at his paperwork.

"Yes leader. Come on Michiko." Kisame said opening the door.

"KAY!!" I said grabbing kisame hand and walked out.