Chapter 2

Kisame's POV

Itachi and I were walking through the forest when we came to a lake.

"Hey Itachi, let's take a break, I'm tired."

"Sure.." I sat on a rock and laid down samehada. I looked at the lake and saw it crystal blue. I saw a boat floating our way and no one was rowing it. As it got closer there was a little girl asleep. I went into the water and grabbed the side of the bat and began pulling it to shore. I poked the little girl cheek. She slowly started opening her eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked looking around. "You were in the boat floating down lake." She looked at me and itachi and got a scared look in her eyes.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I looked at itachi then at the kid.

"No." Itachi said and she smiled.

"What's your name?" "My name is Michiko Yamamoto and you?" She asked tilting her head.

"I'm Kisame and this is my partner Itachi, he doesn't talk much." I said. Michiko little stomach started to growl. I laughed.

"You hungry?" Michiko nods her head. I put her down and reach into my bags and pulled out 3 rice balls. I gave them to Michiko.

"Here you go." I said smiling.

"THANK YOU!!!" She said running to a rock and eating. I went over to talk to itachi.

"What should we do with her?" I whispered so the little girl wouldn't hear. Itachi stayed quiet and I frowned.

"She's so cute, I say we bring her" I said and itachi gave me a look. I turned back to face Michiko and saw she was finished, but had bits of rice on her cheek. I chuckled and wiped her face.

"Hey Michiko how would you like to come with us?" I asked picking her up. She put her finger to her cheek and then nodded her head. I put her down and grabbed samehada and putted him on my back. I grabbed Michiko little arm and started walking, back to the hideout.