Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This story is unedited so expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling and whatsoever errors that will be edited once I finish. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Content Warning:

The story might contain strong languages and explicit situations that might not be suitable and uncomfortable to some readers. Trigger warnings may be included as this story will tackle some issues concerning death and trauma.

***
Hello, dear reader! I will currently unpublish 'Looping Way to Truth' due to some major editing. I'm really sorry to announce this after going HIATUS for almost over the year but I hope for your deep undeestanding about the situation we are currently in.

I am merely a high school student so I tend to get overwhelmed by my tasks and schoolworks that it leaves me no time to focus and write my story. But worry not, I hope to do my best to return with a story much better than the previous one.

A Looping Way To Truth with a much better, clearer and organized plotline for you to get immersed in. I love you and stay safe!

Your author,
3Ysabel