4

|Danny's POV|

I heard a knock at the door. Pushing my hair to the side I walked towards the door. Gosh, Aaron is so impatient.

"God dammit, Aaron! Hold u--" Once I opened the door I realized it wasn't Aaron.

"Damn, so rude." He smirked and entered my small apartment.

"W-Who are you?" I wraped my arms around my body and moved closer to my open door. Just incase he was going to do something to me. It's just something I always did ever since I came back. It's a safety precaution that comes out of me. A way to protect myself. i don't trust easily. I can't it isn't possible fo rme to do.

He just chuckled and shook his head. A hand grabbed my shoulder, I yelled like my life depended on it and ran away from the door and towards the couch. I closed my eyes and covered my ears. A hand grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from my face.

"Shit. Danny... I... I didn't mean to scare you. Fuck. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." They wrapped their arms around me securely. A familiar smell entered my senses. Aaron. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He looked down at me worried, I let a sob escape my lips as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"I-I thought s-someone was g-going to take me a-away... someone was going to take me a-away, and h-hurt me." I said, letting the tears fall down my face. He just nodded and hugged me tighter. He picked me up and carried me to the couch, setting me down on his lap.

"I am seriously so sorry Danny. I told Ryan to wait for me at the door because I know how you react to strangers. I also didn't mean to scare you like that. I'm so so sorry. Danny, I know how you are when people touch you. I was so stupid. I didn't mean to scare you. Crap, now you won't have a good night, I ruined it didn't I? Damn it. Danny, please forgive me... Shh, please stop crying." I let another sob escape my lips. I nodded my head, letting it drop on his shoulder and grabbing his shirt tighter.

He kissed the top of my head, and held me tighter. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw the stranger from earlier. He had a smirk on his face, I wiped my face and leaned more on to Aaron. He scared me, the way he always smirked, just like him. I don't like him. I don't care if he isn't going to hurt me or not. But he scares me and I don't like it.

"Oh. Danny. This is Ryan. Ryan, this is Danny." Aaron said through the tension in the air.

"H-Hi." I quietly said, laying my head down on Aaron's shoulder. His arm was around my waist securely. A normal feeling I feel often. I feel comfortable in his arms, I always have.

'Ryan' grinned at me, his hands inside his front pockets. "He's cute. I like him."

Once the words left his lips I grabbed onto Aaron's shirt tighter. Buring my face deep in his chest. I whined softly. Aaron wrapped his arms around me more securely.

"Shut up Ryan!" Aaron said through gritted teeth. Ryan just laughed. His laugh was all of a sudden replaced by his laugh. No, stop.

"No, stop. Make it stop. Please, make it stop. Get away from me. W-Why does he still hurt me. Make it stop." I got out of Aaron's lap and scurried to the corner of the room. Pulling my legs to my chest. "Make him stop. Someone please save me. Please! Help me! Make him stop. Make him stop touching me! Please... Please, make it stop." I yelled, letting tears fall down my face.

"Danny... Danny. It's ok. It's all ok now. He can't hurt you anymore." A voice whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure? Promise?" I whimpered, rocking my body back and forth.

"I'm sure. I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." They picked me up and hugged me towards their chest. Their scent was so different and it smelled amazing. It's not Aaron, I'm sure, it must be Ryan. I layed my forehead on his shoulder, sighing in relief.

"Don't leave me." I whispered quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Shh, I'm here and I won't leave you any time soon."

~~~~~

Surgery tomorrow. AGH. I'm kinda scared, I have my brace and my crutches.

Rynny or Dannan or Ryany. Choose?

But I mean, awe.. they had an adorable little moment. I kinda typed it in a weird way, it doesn't really make sense.